• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Ultimate Treasure Hunt for Hosts | Lost & Found on the Web!

In summary, "Discover the Ultimate Treasure Hunt for Hosts" is an interactive game for Pampered Chef hosts where they search for hidden treasures on the internet and share them on social media. Anyone hosting a party or event can participate and earn rewards such as free products and exclusive host-only items. The treasure hunt typically lasts for the duration of the hosting period and there is no limit to the number of treasures that can be found and shared.
StephsKitchen
Ok, I can't find this on here.... last week some where I saw a treasure hunt to find hosts... and now I can't find it!! Can anyone help me please?

Could it be a scavenger hunt show where every guest is supposed to bring an ingredient for the recipe (thus, making them obligated to attend so the recipe can be assembled)?

This is the one I have, but it's more about attendance. HTH...sorry if it doesn't (would that be HTHSIID? lol)

Attachments

• Hostess Scavenger Hunt.doc
    36 KB · Views: 359
  • Scavenger Hunt Game for Show.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 443
  • Tictactoe and scavenger hunt.doc
    44 KB · Views: 250
I definately like where the guests are suppose to bring an ingredient!! The other ones are good too.... I will use them sometime in the future!

Maybe this will help... it's a hunt for hostesses, I forget how many questions were on there... but it helps you find or ask certain people. Does that help, because I still can't find it!

Stephanie

Hi, Stephanie. The documents I posted are all different versions of what you are looking for. HTHSIID...:)

Related to Discover the Ultimate Treasure Hunt for Hosts | Lost & Found on the Web!

1. How does "Discover the Ultimate Treasure Hunt for Hosts" work?

"Discover the Ultimate Treasure Hunt for Hosts" is a fun and interactive game designed for our Pampered Chef hosts. It involves searching for hidden treasures on the internet, such as product images or fun facts, and sharing them on social media. The more treasures you find and share, the more rewards you can earn.

2. Can anyone participate in the treasure hunt?

Yes, anyone who is hosting a Pampered Chef party or event can participate in the treasure hunt. It is a great way to engage your guests and make your party even more fun and exciting.

3. What kind of rewards can I earn through the treasure hunt?

By participating in the treasure hunt, you can earn rewards such as free products, discounts on your order, and even exclusive host-only items. The more treasures you find and share, the better your rewards will be.

4. How long does the treasure hunt last?

The treasure hunt typically lasts for the duration of your hosting period. However, specific details and timeframes may vary depending on your consultant, so be sure to check with them for more information.

5. Is there a limit to how many treasures I can find and share?

No, there is no limit to how many treasures you can find and share. The more treasures you find and share, the better your rewards will be. So have fun and keep searching for those hidden gems!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Paige Dixon
  • General Chat