• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Ultimate Tools for Effortless Cooking with Pampered Chef Products

In summary, my daughter discovered Pampered Chef products and she was excited to try them out. She used the mixer and masher and liked it. She also wanted one of the small scoopers. My sister sent my daughter an email last night saying that she cooked cookies for her boyfriend on her stone, and he told her they were the best cookies he's ever put in his mouth. I know she was proud, and I'm tickled for her.
mrssyvo
people discover Pampered Chef products. My daughter spent the night last night (she is 24, single and on her own) to cook for Thanksgiving with me, and she was making her fabulous deviled eggs. Of course, put them in her chillzanne, but as she was making them, she pulled out a fork to mash them, and I said, no, use this funny looking thing (the mix and masher) she used it, and fell in love, she said"I need one of these, put one in my stocking." Then she decided she did not want to hassel with loading the EAD,and cleaning it up, so she grabbed the small scoop, and filled away. She said it was amazing how quick it filled the eggs, and wants one of these also. She siad it was the quickest she EVER made deviled eggs

I love it, too! My little sister sent me an email last night saying that she cooked cookies for her boyfriend on her stone, and he told her they were the best cookies he's ever put in his mouth. I know she was proud, and I'm tickled for her.

User participation! :) Works every time!

Before I becamse a consultant I had bought some things from PC. My husband thought it was too expensive. Then I hosted my own party and I bought the pots and pans as the hosts gift. My husband thought those were really expensive until he started to use them. Now he is in love with PC. He always tell me he is glad that I now am a consultant. Now if only he could covice the guys that he works with that PC is worth the money.

I had an experience like this too. I was doing CCCs yesterday. Or in this case, I had to do a CCE as the gal lives on a base in Germany and I was sure it was too late to call.

She wrote back saying she wasn't sure about her stone, why was it so great and what all could she use it for besides pizza. So I took some time to give her tips about her first few uses, some ideas for other things to cook on it, and how to clean. I also offered recipes if she wanted them.

She wrote back so excited! She was so psyched about trying some cookie dough on it. I just love how this biz allows us to help people out!

mrssyvo said:
people discover Pampered Chef products. My daughter spent the night last night (she is 24, single and on her own) to cook for Thanksgiving with me, and she was making her fabulous deviled eggs. Of course, put them in her chillzanne, but as she was making them, she pulled out a fork to mash them, and I said, no, use this funny looking thing (the mix and masher) she used it, and fell in love, she said"I need one of these, put one in my stocking." Then she decided she did not want to hassel with loading the EAD,and cleaning it up, so she grabbed the small scoop, and filled away. She said it was amazing how quick it filled the eggs, and wants one of these also. She siad it was the quickest she EVER made deviled eggs

I had a guest at my last show tell everyone that she uses her Food Chopper for mashing the yolks for deviled eggs. I personally use the Cheese Grater (actually my 5-year-old did just this morning). I love all of the various uses for our products.

That's funny, I was making the eggs today and wondered how the Chopper would work! Good to know there are options besides a fork :)

Ladies, how about using the pastry blender? I use that in the Classic batter bowl on the egg yolks. Then add the mayo or dill dip (which I make with our Dill Seasonings) and stuff the filling into the EAD with the Skinny scraper. They look so pretty with the large attachment to make it easy to press out. Folks of all ages love to fill the deviled eggs with the EAD. It is one of my best sellers, especially during the party seasons.

The pastry blender would be great if I had it ;)

1. What makes Pampered Chef products unique?

Pampered Chef products are designed with the home cook in mind, offering high-quality materials, innovative designs, and versatile functionality. Our products are also rigorously tested to ensure they meet the highest standards for safety and performance.

2. What types of cooking tools does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of cooking tools, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, cutlery, and more. We also have specialized collections for specific cooking methods, such as grilling, stovetop cooking, and baking.

3. Are Pampered Chef products easy to use?

Yes, our products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation effortless. Many of our tools have unique features that make them easy to use, such as non-slip grips, adjustable settings, and simple cleaning methods.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products online through our website or through one of our independent consultants. We also offer virtual cooking classes and parties for a fun and convenient shopping experience.

5. Do Pampered Chef products come with a warranty?

Yes, we offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Many of our products also come with a limited lifetime warranty for additional peace of mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
emiscookin
Replies
Views
DebPC