• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the New Recipe Thread in the CS Lounge!

In summary, the author suggests making a cranberry vodka cocktail for a party. The recipe includes lemon vodka, sparkling wine, and ice.
thechefofnorthbend
become the new recipe thread??? LOL

No I don't have to ever leave my favorite section of CS, its all right here for me!! :D

I would think this would be a forum of recipes for roostertails or for making beer in TPC cookware or something.

"How to get drunk with PC"...could be a whole new theme show...[to be posted in the theme show section]

American Wheat Beer IIDescription:Yes I was looking for another summer brew.This one turned out even lighter than the first.This in my opinion is my best work ever.It didn't stay around too long being bottled in 16 oz. bottles.Next time I'll have to make a 5 gallon batch.
Size: * 3 gallons Ingredients: * 3 1/2 lb. American 2-row
* 1/2 lb.Wheat
* 1/4 lb.Flaked maize
* 3/4 oz.Tettnang whole leafs hops
* 1/4 oz.tettnang whole leaf hops
* 1 tsp.Irish moss
* White labs pitchable California Ale yeast
* 2 1/2 tbs. corn sugar
* 2 tsp. polyclar Brewing Instructions:protien rest at 120f for 30 min.Raise to 152f. for 60 min.Raise to 170f. for 5 min.Sparge with 160f. for 45-60min.and accumulate 4 gallons of wort. Boil for 75min.adding 3/4oz. tetnang at beginning of boil.After 55 min. have gone by add the rest of the tettnang.After 60min.add irish moss.Cool to 75-80f. and add the yeast. * Primary:1 week
* Secondary:10 days with polyclar * O.G.-1.050
* F.G.-1.002
* Alcohol-6%

Fantastic. This will be what puts my spare bathtub back to some good use! :D

thechefofnorthbend said:
"How to get drunk with PC"...could be a whole new theme show...[to be posted in the theme show section]
I like couples' shows - especially when there is wine served up.

The more they drink, the more they buy!

Here's a great recipe my Senior Director shared with us at our last meeting. I made it for a party (non-PC) and it is REALLY good!1 quart cranberry juice
2 cups lemon vodkaCombine with ice in QSP. Plunge until well-chilled. Add 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling wine (Asti). Strain into carafe to keep cold.DELISH!
And you can use the cheap Asti because it's mixed with the other stuff and is mostly there for the fizz.

Well most of the time I just go to new posts not to any certai forum, lol, unless I am looking for something in particular.

In the lounge, of late, you have no idea what you're going to find!

Related to Discover the New Recipe Thread in the CS Lounge!

When Did the Lounge Start Offering Cooking Classes?

The Lounge started offering cooking classes in 2015. These classes are taught by experienced Pampered Chef consultants and cover a variety of cooking techniques and recipes.

What Types of Products Can I Find at the Lounge?

The Lounge offers a wide range of Pampered Chef products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and cookbooks. You can also find exclusive products that are only available at the Lounge.

Can I Host a Cooking Party at the Lounge?

Yes, you can host a cooking party at the Lounge. Our consultants will guide you and your guests through a fun and interactive cooking experience. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products.

Do I Need to Make a Reservation to Visit the Lounge?

No, reservations are not required to visit the Lounge. However, if you are interested in attending a cooking class or hosting a party, it is recommended to make a reservation in advance to ensure availability.

Is the Lounge Only for Pampered Chef Consultants?

No, the Lounge is open to everyone. Whether you are a Pampered Chef consultant or just looking to learn new cooking skills, the Lounge welcomes all customers to shop, attend classes, and host parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies