• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover The Friendly Freezer: A Guide to Once a Month Cooking

In summary, "Another Freezer Website" is a membership-based website that offers a wide range of freezer meal recipes and meal planning tools. Users can customize recipes and adjust serving sizes to fit their preferences and dietary needs. The website also offers tips and tricks for successful freezer meal preparation. There is a cost for membership, but a free trial is available for new users.
susanr613
Gold Member
I happened upon the following website today:

http://snider.mardox.com.OAMC.htm

it's called The Friendly Freezer, or Once a Month Cooking

Enjoy!

How do you use this screen?? Could it be the wrong URL?? I'm a little slow on this..lol

It's not working for me either

It says it helps you find what you need.. I guess I need to know what I need... so I can get help!! LOL

thanks morfia! that's what you get when you're tired....typing in a bad link

sorry guys!

1. What is "Another Freezer Website"?

"Another Freezer Website" is a website that offers a variety of freezer meal recipes and meal planning resources. It allows users to easily plan and prepare meals in advance, saving time and effort in the kitchen.

2. How does "Another Freezer Website" work?

Users can sign up for a membership on the website and gain access to a wide range of freezer meal recipes and meal planning tools. They can then browse and select recipes, create a meal plan, and generate a shopping list for all the ingredients they need. The website also offers tips and tricks for successful freezer meal preparation.

3. Are the recipes on "Another Freezer Website" healthy?

Yes, the website offers a variety of healthy and nutritious freezer meal recipes. Users can filter recipes by dietary preferences such as vegetarian, gluten-free, or low-carb to find options that fit their specific needs.

4. Can I customize the recipes on "Another Freezer Website"?

Yes, users can customize the recipes to suit their taste preferences and dietary needs. They can also adjust the serving sizes to make larger or smaller batches of meals.

5. Is there a cost to use "Another Freezer Website"?

Yes, there is a membership fee to access all the features and resources on the website. However, there is also a free trial available for new users to test out the website before committing to a membership.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dotty
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
Replies
Views
julsradford
Replies
Views
Admin Greg