• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Exciting Fall 2007 Theme Shows - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the experts are excited about the New Theme Shows. They feel that HO has returned to their roots with easy to follow recipes that are tasty and go with current trends. They also love the Chocolate Theme Shows.
muffetts
Gold Member
Is everyone as excited as I am about the New Theme Shows?:D

I am really excited becasue I feel like we are offering more to our customers in alot of ways!!

CHOCOLATE BLISS - YUMMMMMM! Of course there are those hosts that don't like chocolate What is wrong with these people!

NO kidding. I just love them. And the training booklets are amazing. I just can't wait to get rolling and see the new product! I earned Level 2 Sell-a-Thon in June, and should have the 2 shows for July. Very exciting.:eek:

What woman in the world doesn't like chocolate???? YUMMIE!!!!

I've made all 3 of the recipe card recipes for the first season in a long time. All are FANTASTIC!

I LOVE how HO has returned to our roots - recipes that are tasty, go with current trends, but are, most importantly, easy. The last few seasons, with the "levels" were nice in theory, but I didn't have anyone want the advanced level recipes. People who are into cooking like that watch enough of it on Food Network. They want to have fun when they host, and that means an easy recipe and lots of socializing time.

mommyhugz1978 said:
What woman in the world doesn't like chocolate???? YUMMIE!!!!
My mom. Seriously. I don't know how I ended up as the chocoholic I am.

Of course I was very excited about the Tropical Theme this sason but didn't get many takers - Have lots of leis left over

I am so excited! I've been talking about them at my shows and can't believe the response I am getting! People are positively salivating over the Chocolate Bliss Shows and Brie Shows!

I have people actually grabbing the Chocolate Bliss Display Card, shoving it in my face and asking if I will make "that" for them! (Usually they are talking about the Trifle.)

chefann said:
My mom. Seriously. I don't know how I ended up as the chocoholic I am.

My mom doesnt' care for it too much either...saying it's too sweet... OH what ever I love the stuff!!!

Here is a flyer I am going to include in my host packets...I am so excited about the Chocolate theme!

Attachments

• Theme.doc
    643 KB · Views: 549
  • Theme.pdf
    116.6 KB · Views: 384
chefann said:
I LOVE how HO has returned to our roots - recipes that are tasty, go with current trends, but are, most importantly, easy. The last few seasons, with the "levels" were nice in theory, but I didn't have anyone want the advanced level recipes. People who are into cooking like that watch enough of it on Food Network. They want to have fun when they host, and that means an easy recipe and lots of socializing time.

I SOOOO agree! I think the levels were great, but for the "foodies" I think that we're not there yet. And even if people do fall into the more advanced cooking category, I think showing them something that tastes and looks amazing but is super easy is an even better way to go. I love to cook and do several dinner parties a month for people and sometimes I just want SOMETHING EASY!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the Real Food Real Fast recipes...and of course the chocolate. I haven't really looked over the Bites and Bevs info. We made the brownies at our cluster meeting last night. They were so awesome!!

kdawn1124 said:
Here is a flyer I am going to include in my host packets...I am so excited about the Chocolate theme!

Oh, thanks Kimberly! I was wondering how to go about this. Perfect!

Fall KitI can't wait to recieve my fall kit!
Tina

I glanced through the new cookbook at conference and I can't wait to get those recipes! There will be a ton that will make great show recipes!

I was more excited over the theme shows than I was of the new product announcements. I can't wait to share them with my customers. Thanks for the flyer!

BethCooks4U said:
I glanced through the new cookbook at conference and I can't wait to get those recipes! There will be a ton that will make great show recipes!

I thought that too, Beth - the 2 chicken recipes that Chef Chris demoed - the one with the white wine sauce - and the one with the Artichoke & cheese topping - They made me soooo hungry! I can't wait to try them! I am so excited about the 29 Minute Cookbook - and guests at my shows are excited about it already too - w/o even seeing it yet!

Ok well where I live the bite and bev recipes i already know are not going to do well. Does anyone else have diff recipe ideas for the "bites"

melodyprine said:
Ok well where I live the bite and bev recipes i already know are not going to do well. Does anyone else have diff recipe ideas for the "bites"

I see that you are from Clovis, NM. Maybe try Southwest Bites instead of Garlic Bites. Toss the biscuits in the butter and then in SW seasoning. I will have to go home and try this tonight. You can do something like the Tex-Mex Chicken Melts(my favorite) and then do Cinnamon Crispas with the tortilla shells brushed with butter and sprinkled with the cinnamon/sugar...
just a thought.

You might be surprised though what people will try. I have used recipes that I didn't think would fly in my midwest, country town. But they like the recipes if they try them. Especially if there is something quick and totable for them to take to the fields during harvest, etc.

It's hard, but I try not to prejudge my hosts. I give them a list of recipes that I think are fun, easy and tasty. and then let them pick.

Good luck!!!

chefsara said:
I see that you are from Clovis, NM. Maybe try Southwest Bites instead of Garlic Bites. Toss the biscuits in the butter and then in SW seasoning. I will have to go home and try this tonight. You can do something like the Tex-Mex Chicken Melts(my favorite) and then do Cinnamon Crispas with the tortilla shells brushed with butter and sprinkled with the cinnamon/sugar...
just a thought.

You might be surprised though what people will try. I have used recipes that I didn't think would fly in my midwest, country town. But they like the recipes if they try them. Especially if there is something quick and totable for them to take to the fields during harvest, etc.

It's hard, but I try not to prejudge my hosts. I give them a list of recipes that I think are fun, easy and tasty. and then let them pick.

Good luck!!!

Hey! I see that you are from Berne. I live in Ft. Wayne!

The Savory Cheese Crostini went over HUGE when it was in the SB a couple of years ago. Try the All the Best cookbook--I always have hits from there. Or do you have any old SB? There was a great Touchdown Taco Dip that I seemed to make at every show for awhile as the second recipe.

I'm surprised... I've got FOUR Bites & Bevs shows scheduled already, and no Chocolate Bliss! :eek: Oh well, if that's what people are wanting, then that's what they'll get!

I'm suggesting to the hosts that we have fruit on the 3-tiered stand to go with the cheese dish. Nothing fancy... grapes in a bowl, sliced apples, strawberries (though they're getting out of season now). Do you all think that's a good idea?

chefmelody said:
I'm surprised... I've got FOUR Bites & Bevs shows scheduled already, and no Chocolate Bliss! :eek: Oh well, if that's what people are wanting, then that's what they'll get!

I'm suggesting to the hosts that we have fruit on the 3-tiered stand to go with the cheese dish. Nothing fancy... grapes in a bowl, sliced apples, strawberries (though they're getting out of season now). Do you all think that's a good idea?

I think that's a cute idea! You could always do a dip for the fruit on the top & just do apples & grapes when strawberries get too expensive.

Last time we did the chocolate theme, I thought all my hosts would choose that, but hardly anyone did!

chefmelody said:

I thought people would be all over the Chocolate Bliss Theme too! Out of a full Sept & Oct schedule - I have only 1 Choc. Bliss & 1 Bites & Bevs - the rest are ALL Real Foods Real Fast - doing the 30 minute chicken.

kdawn1124 said:

I REALLY love this flyer! I use a theme show binder at my shows and this would look great! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for that great flyer!

Here's the same one sized for the vertical flip binder.

Attachments

• theme shows.doc
    639 KB · Views: 750
Kimberly,

Awesome flyer!! I'm mailing Oct. Host packets this week. I'm using your flyer with the pictures. I'm in love with the pictures. They are selling the theme shows.

Related to Discover the Exciting Fall 2007 Theme Shows - Don't Miss Out!

1. What is the theme for the Fall 2007 Pampered Chef shows?

The theme for the Fall 2007 Pampered Chef shows is "Discover the Exciting Fall 2007 Theme Shows - Don't Miss Out!"

2. When will the Fall 2007 Pampered Chef theme shows take place?

The Fall 2007 Pampered Chef theme shows will take place throughout the months of September, October, and November.

3. What can I expect from a Fall 2007 Pampered Chef theme show?

At the Fall 2007 Pampered Chef theme shows, you can expect to see new and exciting products, delicious recipes, and fun demonstrations by our consultants.

4. How can I attend a Fall 2007 Pampered Chef theme show?

To attend a Fall 2007 Pampered Chef theme show, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or host your own show with friends and family.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for the Fall 2007 Pampered Chef theme shows?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and promotions available only at the Fall 2007 Pampered Chef theme shows. Be sure to attend or host a show to take advantage of these offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Veevahchef