• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Excitement at the National Zoo this Weekend with DC Travelers!

In summary, "Discover the Excitement at the National Zoo this Weekend with DC Travelers!" is a special event taking place on Saturday, July 10th from 9:00am to 4:00pm. It is suitable for all ages and costs $25 for DC Travelers members and $35 for non-members. Tickets must be purchased in advance through the DC Travelers website or a Pampered Chef consultant. The event includes admission to the zoo and various activities and experiences.
amy07
Are you guys going to be at the National Zoo this weekend? I heard on the late news last night a special announcement that the Zoo was going to be on a strange schedule due to a special event. I'm pretty sure I even heard that at one point it is going to be closed to the general public. Couldn't help but thing of you guys! :D:D

amy07 said:
Are you guys going to be at the National Zoo this weekend? I heard on the late news last night a special announcement that the Zoo was going to be on a strange schedule due to a special event. I'm pretty sure I even heard that at one point it is going to be closed to the general public. Couldn't help but thing of you guys! :D:D

The zoo event isn't until next Wednesday, the 18th. I wonder what's going on this weekend?

not sure. I'm sure they will talk about it again this evening or tonight so I'll try to catch it and let you know!

Please do, I am really curious now.

dannyzmom said:
Please do, I am really curious now.

Carolyn, how are you feeling???? Did the Zpack work??

chefmeg said:
Carolyn, how are you feeling???? Did the Zpack work??

I am slowly on the mend, thanks for asking. I have 2 more days on the Z-Pac.
The Clarinex and Nasonex seem to be what's doing the trick though. That, and LONG mid-day naps!

Related to Discover the Excitement at the National Zoo this Weekend with DC Travelers!

1. What is "Discover the Excitement at the National Zoo this Weekend with DC Travelers!"?

"Discover the Excitement at the National Zoo this Weekend with DC Travelers!" is a special event organized by DC Travelers in partnership with the National Zoo. It offers a fun-filled day of animal encounters, behind-the-scenes tours, and interactive activities at the zoo.

2. When is this event taking place?

This event will take place on Saturday, July 10th from 9:00am to 4:00pm.

3. Is this event suitable for all ages?

Yes, this event is suitable for all ages. There will be activities and experiences for both children and adults to enjoy.

4. How much does it cost to attend this event?

The cost to attend this event is $25 per person for DC Travelers members and $35 per person for non-members. This includes admission to the zoo and all activities for the day.

5. How can I purchase tickets for this event?

You can purchase tickets for this event by visiting the DC Travelers website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Tickets must be purchased in advance as they will not be available for purchase at the zoo on the day of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies