• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Durable and Dependable Wooden Baker's Roller for Your Baking Needs

In summary, a Wooden Baker's Roller is a kitchen tool made of solid beech wood used for rolling dough and flattening other ingredients. It can be cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap and is also suitable for non-baking purposes such as rolling out pizza dough or flattening meat or vegetables. The size of the Wooden Baker's Roller is approximately 16 inches long and 2.5 inches in diameter.
LarissaRed123
I had a lady ask me about hers today. It comes apart while she's using it apparently. I'm assuming that the time is up on its guaranty.

How long ago did we have those? What kind of time limit was on it? Anyone know?

I got one when I hosted a PC party a long time ago. Gosh I think at least 5 years. Mine is just starting not to roll smoothly. The pin gets stuck and it wont roll. I need a new one but know it is discontinued and no longer under warranty.

I've been selling for 5.5 years and the current model was in the catalog when I started. I'd say her wooden roller is far beyond the guarantee period by now.

According to the S/S 1999 catalog, the original guarantee was only 3 years. I don't remember when they restyled the roller, but it has been several years.

Thanks. I'll let her know that the guarantee was 3 years. I had already told her that was what I thought it was.

It was at least 5 years ago, if not 8.

I've had my wooden Bakers Roller for years. My DD who is now 20 took it over for her playdough when she was 3-5 years old. So it's been around a long time. I still have it - we only use it with Play Dough. :)

1. What is a Wooden Baker's Roller?

A Wooden Baker's Roller is a kitchen tool used for rolling dough or flattening other ingredients, such as pastry dough or cookie dough.

2. Is the Wooden Baker's Roller made of real wood?

Yes, the Wooden Baker's Roller is made of solid beech wood, which is known for its durability and smooth surface.

3. How do I clean the Wooden Baker's Roller?

The Wooden Baker's Roller can be cleaned by wiping it down with a damp cloth and mild soap. Do not soak the roller in water or put it in the dishwasher, as this can cause damage.

4. Can I use the Wooden Baker's Roller for non-baking purposes?

Yes, the Wooden Baker's Roller can also be used for rolling out other types of dough, such as pizza dough or pasta dough. It can also be used for flattening other ingredients, such as meat or vegetables.

5. What is the size of the Wooden Baker's Roller?

The Wooden Baker's Roller is approximately 16 inches long and 2.5 inches in diameter, making it the perfect size for most baking and cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cmdtrgd