• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Wave 3 Highlights: Share Your Experience!

In summary, Jen shared her highlights from Wave 3 including her speech on stage in General Session. Kathy mentioned missing her flight and how she was able to get a new ticket refunded. Summer shared her story of getting stuck in the airport due to the storm. Finally, everyone agreed that Wave 3 was a great conference!
DebbieJ
I'm home. My DH drove in and picked me up from the Hilton. I have over 100 emails and just skimmed 11 pages of new posts!

Everyone share their Wave 3 highlights here!!

*BREAKFAST WITH DORIS at the New Director Breakfast!!!!!!!!!
*The Monday night MnG was a blast (pic coming soon)
*Seeing Anne Pratt everywhere (and her crazy director)
*Walking the stage with Susan (itsmesusan)
*Les Hewitt and Lyn Conway's workshops
*My first Career Club lunch
*Meeting new friends

I can't wait to see your pictures.

Here are the pics I got - I'm in the lower right hand corner :)

Picture+008.jpg

Picture+009.jpg

My highlight was speaking on stage in General Session on Day 3! That was an awesome opportunity! =)

Hey Jen!!!!

We sat together with Doris at breakfast. Welcome--don't be a stranger here!!!

jenm42 said:
My highlight was speaking on stage in General Session on Day 3! That was an awesome opportunity! =)

Hi Jen! I enjoyed hearing your inspirational speech yesterday! :)

DebbieJ said:
*Seeing Anne Pratt everywhere (and her crazy director)
*Meeting new friends

I cheered for you and Susan but I was pretty far back in the room. Congrats to you both!

Hi I sat at Doris's table too !! Wasn't that a wow moment !!
Kathy in CT

jenm42 said:

Can you please refresh my memory of who you are.
My head is spinning so fast, I can't remember anything.
Oh, and too many highlights to type out!!!

It was nice talking w/ you Summer!

Oh my God - i just got home Missed my flight. Stuck on stndby for two flights. Broke down and bought a new ticket and then all the flights were cancelled for then night. Spent the night in the airport Many more details later but I am flat exhausted.

It was great meeting everyone. In the pics above I am the one in the purple shirt Second to the left.

You guys ROCK!!

Jen is the chemist.

Kathytnt said:
Oh my God - i just got home Missed my flight. Stuck on stndby for two flights. Broke down and bought a new ticket and then all the flights were cancelled for then night. Spent the night in the airport Many more details later but I am flat exhausted.

It was great meeting everyone. In the pics above I am the one in the purple shirt Second to the left.

You guys ROCK!!

How did you miss your flight??!?!? The storm was nasty so there's no wonder all flights were cancelled. They can't even connect the jetway when there's lightening like that.

My flight left at 5pm and we got into Dallas w/ a message from another girl in our cluster, who's plane was supposed to leave at 5:15.
She got stuck!
Glad to see you home Kathy!

I took the EL with my director - The EL was slow and we got there late. My director and I had flights 25 minutes apart. The auto check in would not let me check in even though the flight was at the gate. I can only assume that since I had a bag to there was a problem with getting it on the plane or something. if we had though of it i could have tried checking it with her flight but we didn't think of the until later. My poor director is feeling guilty that se is responsible for us not getting there soon enough.

Got the new ticket refunded

Spent the night on a cot and they woke us up at 4 am to clean. Not like I slept I am SOOOOO exhausted. I met the speaker from my best work shop Getting it Together - Time management an Org Robbie van Nortwick at the airport and we chatted for a while. I had luck out to sit with her on the shuttle on Wed too. Got lots of info from the multiple year TPC earner.

You guys all know the the org thing was way important to me and my biz

I LOVE BEING ABLE TO CHEER ON CHEFFERS AT CONFERENCE - But Deb No tiara, no boa, no kilt I am shocked LOL!

------------

Too cool I gave out two catalogs to ladies from Houston flight and got their contact info. While rebooking the flight I was talking to the lady she sounded like she yawned. I chucked and told her I feel your pain. I have been at the Pampered Chef Conference and am just wee but tired but had a great time. She says that her sister is interested in Pampered Chef. To clarify I asked i she meant that her sister loved the products. She said her sister was interested int the business. I knew she would probably feel uncomfortable giving her sister's information to me sinces she didn't know me but I gave her my info and breifly explained hospitality (sister is in Atlanta). I also hinted that we had 60 great new products and I could show her how to earn lots of goodies. We will see if it pans out. Keep your fingers crossed for me

Last edited:
This was my very first conference. What a blast. Unfortunately I got back late from dinner and was unable to attend the MnG. Bummer!!!!!! Flew out of Midway--plane was an hour late. Didn't realize the reason until saw the message about a storm. Glad I missed it, but it explains why the plane from Denver was late. Jen, your speech was fabulous, as was Duska's and Heather's. Workshops were great--I'm inspired. Getting on the phone tonight to contact my recruit leads and invite them to our cluster meeting this Monday. I want to be one of the Top 100. And our exec director said she'd give us $200 if we recruited 5 during the same time. We actually had Jean Jonas visit our dinner!!!! Since it was my first time, I don't know if that is unusual or not. Unfortunately, I'm going to be doing a lot of traveling next year and don't know if I'll be able to afford conference. Guess I'll have to do a bunch of shows to earn that travel money.

Chozengirl said:
It was nice talking w/ you Summer!

Nice meeting you too Melissa! Hope to see ya next year! :)

jenm42 said:

We have a celebrity in our midst! COOL!! You did a great job! Thanks for speaking.

Yes, your speech was great:)

Deb, my friend Michelle sat with you & Doris! & you looked great on stage! Loved the dress!

Bummer about your flight Kathy! They were asking if someone going to Houston would give up their ticket to KC cause that flight was full.

chefjeanine said:
We have a celebrity in our midst! COOL!! You did a great job! Thanks for speaking.

=) Thanks. I actually did feel like a celebrity for about five minutes. =) Doris and Jean Jonas were backstage waiting to congratulate me when I came off stage... they were both so nice to me. It was very cool. Before I went on, I got to sit backstage and in the green room with all Marla, Doris, Lisa, some sales managers, and other people who go on/off stage all the time. It was awesome. Did you guys know they all just wear sweatsuits backstage, until right before they go onstage, so that they are freshly pressed and neat-looking? I had no idea.

And, yes, breakfast with Doris was pretty cool, too. Deb - thanks for remembering I was there! I remember you, but I don't know if I'd know everyone now... it was kind of a busy day for me, and I was a little preoccupied. =) Maybe I will remember everyone when the pictures come in... Deb, Kathy, do you know when we're supposed to get those?

=) Jen

I think a few of my pictures might be presentable - Once hubby helps me scan then in I will post them. The meet and greeet ones are a little dark but there is definately a good one with me and Jennifer Knapp and Melissa Mcal and myself with the What's Your Dream Star

Dang - I need to lose weight. Isn't it amazing how pictures speak a 1000 lbs?? ok 40 lbs

Yes Jen you are awesome!! Glad you were in our "cluster" for conference! So much fun! WAHOO!!

Kathytnt said:
<snip>...What's Your Dream Star
My burning question is: Did that model put on that costume in the morning, turn around, and ask her friend, "Does this star make my @ss look big?"

Well if you have the right shade of gold it makes you look lik Jennifer Lopez

Hey ladies!!
Has anyone had a minute to relax since conference? I certainly have not! The Boogie Bus ride home was LOOOOONG! (and hot... no a/c). Sorry I missed meeting many of you... Lacy, wanted to meet you most of all. Dang it all!

I did get to meet up with Deb (Still have to get those pics burned to disk for you babe!) and Jeanine, it is always a pleasure to see you my dear! Kathy... loved to see your accomplishments as well! You all looked BEAUTIFUL! To the other gals I got to meet briefly, it was fantastic meeting you all too!

Jen... you rocked the stage! Great job girl!

Wish I would have thought to let you all know to look for our group... we were carrying the dream clouds at general sessions...

My team is so charged that in the last week we have added 2 new consultants, and are shooting to double our team on August 5th for our Family BBQ, which we have opened up to all our potential recruit leads.... wish us luck! I would LOVE the Dream Patrol to grace our presence!

I loved Jens speech she gave. Way to go!

I cant believe I missed meeting all of you. Turns out when I thought I was frre to do that I was expected to go to a "thing" In the Sheridan at that! I even treid skipping out, didnt work. Next year!!

Highlights?
1. I got my Pic w/ Marla in the dream room.
2. All my friends went to the career club lunch so I asked a table if I could sit w/ them. Awesome! It was David Meehans grooup in NJ.
3. Just being there!!

pchefkristin said:
I did get to meet up with Deb (Still have to get those pics burned to disk for you babe!) and Jeanine, it is always a pleasure to see you my dear! Kathy... loved to see your accomplishments as well! You all looked BEAUTIFUL! To the other gals I got to meet briefly, it was fantastic meeting you all too!

Hi Kristin!!! ****WAVING WILDLY!!!!!***

Glad to "see" you around here!

DebbieJ said:
Hi Kristin!!! ****WAVING WILDLY!!!!!***

Glad to "see" you around here!

Hehehehe... hey babe!
Cant wait to chat with you tomorrow... call me!

Sorry you couldn't make our meeting Kristin! I was reading your post about the boogie bus in the other thread--sounds kinda miserable! At least PC people are sweet & will share the good seats! Sounds like you team is rockin'!

Just had one more sign up, and another gal at the fair last night who has FOUR potential recruit leads, and have been invited to the BBQ. Also, I have another lead through HO that sounds totally excited to join! YEAH! Wowsers... I love the thrill of the excitement after conference!

Someone told me last night my voice raises and my face gets all excited when I was talking about conference and I talk faster!! snt that funny? I guess I had a great time!! But I have been telling everyone!!

DebbieJ said:
*Seeing Anne Pratt everywhere (and her crazy director)<----
*Meeting new friends

OMG. Can you believe I JUST saw this? Deb, you are friggan hilarious!! I just adore my crazy director!

1. What is Wave 3 and why is it important for Pampered Chef?

Wave 3 is a new product launch for Pampered Chef, featuring exciting new kitchen tools and products. It is important because it allows us to continuously offer innovative and high-quality products to our customers.

2. How can I share my experience with Wave 3 products?

You can share your experience by posting on social media using the hashtag #Wave3Highlights or by leaving a review on our website. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party and share your experience with friends and family.

3. Can I purchase Wave 3 products online?

Yes, you can purchase Wave 3 products on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also earn them for free by hosting a party.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for Wave 3 products?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts for Wave 3 products, especially during the initial launch period. Make sure to check our website and social media pages for any current promotions.

5. Can I return or exchange a Wave 3 product if I am not satisfied?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee policy for all of our products, including Wave 3 products. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return or exchange the product within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • NooraK