• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Recipes for a Live Cooking Demo - Try Them on a Hot Plate!

In summary, the live cooking demo will feature a variety of easy and delicious recipes that showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products. These products are recommended for the best results, but the recipes can also be tried on a hot plate. The recipes will be available on the website or social media platforms after the demo, and substitutions can be made for dietary restrictions or preferences. The products used in the demo can also be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant.
jrstephens
For those of you who actually cook at a show....do you use a hot plate? How does it cook? I have been thinking about venturing out and actually cooking to show some of the cookware, but most of my hosts do not have a big enough kitchen to do the show in there. I think I have asked this before.

If you use the hot plate....what recipes do you do?

I have only used my once with the puffs. It worked out well. I have heard people using them all the time. I would also like more ideas on using one.

Ann

Stir-frys are great to use with the hot plate/burner!

quick chicken caccitorie in the main dishes cookbook..awesome recipe to demo and then I bake up garlic pull apart bread in the fluted stone or you could use the deep dish baker so you're using a stone piece...I cook or have my host cook up bow tie pasta ahead of time to serve with the chicken...great demo and tons of products

Yep! When I'm using cookware in a demo, I take a single burner (target $10) and a small extension cord to the show. Works great! :)

I got one and haven't used it yet! I think its a great idea. So what am I waiting for?

I just bought mine and I plan to use it when I cook apples for the caramel apple bread pudding!

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I have definitely used a hot plate for live cooking demos at shows. It's a great way to showcase the cookware in action, especially if your host doesn't have a large enough kitchen for the show. I highly recommend giving it a try!As for recipes, there are so many delicious options that work well on a hot plate. One of my go-to recipes is our Skillet Chicken Fajitas. They cook up perfectly on a hot plate and the guests love being able to see the cookware in action. Another favorite is our One-Pot Chicken Alfredo, which is always a hit at shows.I hope this helps and encourages you to try out a live cooking demo with a hot plate. It's a great way to engage your guests and showcase the amazing cookware we have to offer. Happy cooking!

Related to Discover the Best Recipes for a Live Cooking Demo - Try Them on a Hot Plate!

What recipes will be featured in the live cooking demo?

The recipes featured in the live cooking demo will vary depending on the theme or type of cuisine being demonstrated. However, they will all be easy to make and delicious, showcasing the versatility of our products.

Can I try the recipes on a hot plate if I don't have a Pampered Chef product?

Yes, you can try the recipes on a hot plate if you don't have a Pampered Chef product. However, our products are specifically designed to make cooking easier and more efficient, so we highly recommend using them for the best results.

How can I access the recipes after the live cooking demo?

After the live cooking demo, the recipes will be available on our website or social media platforms for you to access and save. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for a copy of the recipes.

Will there be substitutions for dietary restrictions or preferences?

We understand that everyone has different dietary restrictions and preferences. Our recipes are versatile and can often be modified to accommodate these needs. However, if you have any specific concerns, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for alternative suggestions.

Can I purchase the products used in the live cooking demo?

Yes, you can purchase the products used in the live cooking demo through your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be happy to assist you with any product inquiries or orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
atpchef
  • Shortstuff0203
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies