• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Pantry Show Ideas with Stacey Pagan

In summary, a Pantry show is a great way to showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products. Some tips for a successful Pantry show include planning a theme, demonstrating multiple products, offering recipe ideas, encouraging hands-on participation, and having fun with it. With these ideas, you'll be sure to have a successful and enjoyable Pantry show!
StaceyPagan
It has been suggested to me to do a Pantry show. Any ideas? Kind of lost on this one.

Stacey Pagan

Chicken Your Way is basically a Pantry show. Bring some rubs , some seasonings, some bottles of sauce and grill the chciken with different rubs etc, and then try the dipping sauces too. They can see the options even if you don't have every seasoning.

All sauces can be tasted on toothpicks - No Double Dipping Allowed.
I use the petite squares for a dab of this and that.

Bake a loaf of beer bread, then let the guests try the oil dipping seasonings. Pour some different sauces over cream cheese and serve with crackers. Use the sprinkles with crescent roll dough. Voila! Pantry show!

I did one where they wanted the standard mayo/sour cream dips. I did rubs, oil dipping seasonings, regular seasonings.

As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend doing a Pantry show! It's a great way to showcase the versatility of our products and how they can be used in everyday cooking. Here are a few ideas to get you started:

1. Plan a theme: Consider focusing on a specific type of cuisine or meal, such as Italian night or breakfast for dinner. This will make it easier for guests to visualize how they can use the products in their own kitchens.

2. Demonstrate multiple products: Since the Pantry show is all about showcasing our products, try to incorporate as many as you can into your demonstration. This will give guests a chance to see the variety of products we offer and how they can be used together.

3. Offer recipe ideas: Provide guests with recipe cards or ideas on how they can use the products they see in the demonstration. This will help them see the value in purchasing the products and give them ideas for future meals.

4. Encourage hands-on participation: Allow guests to get hands-on with the products and try them out for themselves. This will give them a better understanding of how the products work and how they can benefit from them.

5. Have fun with it: Remember to have a good time and make the show interactive and engaging for your guests. This will not only make it more enjoyable for everyone, but also increase the chances of sales and future bookings.

I hope these ideas help you with your Pantry show. Good luck and happy cooking!

What is a "Pantry Show"?

A "Pantry Show" is a virtual party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where guests can learn about and purchase Pampered Chef products. It is typically held online through a video conferencing platform.

How do I attend a "Pantry Show"?

To attend a "Pantry Show", you can either be invited by a consultant or find one through the Pampered Chef website. Once you have the link to the show, you can join through your computer or mobile device.

Is there a cost to attend a "Pantry Show"?

No, attending a "Pantry Show" is completely free. However, you may choose to make a purchase during the show.

What can I expect during a "Pantry Show"?

During a "Pantry Show", you can expect to see product demonstrations, learn about new recipes, and have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the consultant and other guests. You can also shop for Pampered Chef products and take advantage of any special offers or promotions.

Can I host a "Pantry Show"?

Yes, anyone can host a "Pantry Show" and earn host rewards. Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a show and invite your friends and family to attend. You can also choose to host a "Pantry Show" as a fundraiser for a charity or organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StaceyPagan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
  • TonyaLovesPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
Replies
Views