• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stock the Pantry" Party - Ideas & Suggestions Welcome!

In summary, the conversation is about hosting a "stock the pantry" party to showcase Pampered Pantry items. The idea is to provide recipes using rubs, seasonings, and sauces that can be made ahead of time and stored in the freezer. Some participants have had success with this concept using Tastefully Simple seasonings and are looking for additional recipes using different proteins. The conversation also touches on the issue of forgetting to use pantry items before they expire and suggestions for promoting the pantry items during the party.
TonyaLovesPC
I'm thinking of doing a "stock the pantry" party to focus on our Pampered Pantry items. Has anyone tried this before? Anyone have a good flyer or suggestions for it?

I've been thinking of a similar type show, but more of a "Stock the Pantry and Freezer". The idea would be to provide recipes that use our rubs, seasonings and sauces -- some that could be made ahead of time and put in the freezer and others that are quick meals to make when you have a little more time. I've been doing that with some Tastefully Simple seasonings I purchases recently and I love the concept. I bought a "set" of seasonings, sauces and dips and it came with 10 recipes using those items. Some were not easy to convert to freezer meals so I just make those, but others worked great for the freezer.

Our Power Cooking Chicken recipes have rubs in them and I love all of those, but they all use cooked chicken. I would really like to come up with some additional recipes that use stew meat or raw chicken that could be cooked on the grill later or ground beef/hamburger or even pork even though I don't personally eat it.

I love so many of our pantry items, but I know that sometimes I buy a rub/sauce/seasoning with every intention of using it (either PC or something else) and then when I get it home, I forget all the things I was told I could make with it. Since we're supposed to use the sauces within 30 days of opening, sometimes those go bad before I use them all. So, I think if I could come up with sets of pantry items and one or two recipes to go with each of them, people would be more likely to buy the set and try the recipes.

I guess that doesn't help you at all, but your comment about Stocking the Pantry made me think of this and I thought I'd post my thoughts in case someone else has already done either of these things and can post what they do.

Shari in TX

Shari, I had to laugh as I read your post since I had a joint party with Tastefully Simple last night. We made the Savory Grilled Chicken for the freezer and grilled some on my Grill Pan. We also used the Pomegranate Chipotle Sauce with Garlic Garlic on a pork tenderloin that we wrapped in bacon and cooked in the Deep Covered Baker, 15 minutes in the microwave! I also made two meals that I got from another consultant before the Home Office came out with the Power Cooking show. I use raw chicken to BBQ Chicken and Teriyaki Chicken in my freezer.I didn't realize the PC sauces were only supposed to last 30 days...I thought it was 1 year on all Pantry items. Oops!TonyaLovesPC, if you search on Consultants Corner for Pantry Tasting, there are a few pdf files about this. You can also search on here for "A Taste of The Pampered Chef" or something like this. Those parties have you make Chicken Your Way, dessert sauces mixed with cool whip for dessert dip, veggie dip, etc, other sauces on top of cream cheese for easy appetizers...you may want to focus on why they should stock the freezer (easy appetizers, fabulous family dinners, etc) to pull it together more. Good luck!

1. What is a "Stock the Pantry" party?

A "Stock the Pantry" party is a fun and interactive way to help you fill your kitchen with high-quality, versatile pantry staples from Pampered Chef. It's a great opportunity to try out our products and get tips and ideas for using them in your everyday cooking.

2. How do I host a "Stock the Pantry" party?

Hosting a "Stock the Pantry" party is easy! Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time. Then, invite your friends and family to join you for a fun and informative party. Your consultant will handle all the details and help you plan a successful event.

3. What types of products are featured at a "Stock the Pantry" party?

At a "Stock the Pantry" party, you can expect to see a variety of versatile pantry staples such as oils, spices, sauces, and baking mixes. These products are designed to make your everyday cooking easier and more flavorful. Your consultant will also share tips and recipe ideas for using these products in your meals.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for "Stock the Pantry" parties?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts available exclusively for "Stock the Pantry" party guests. Your consultant will provide more information on these offers during the party.

5. Can I purchase products at a "Stock the Pantry" party?

Yes, you can purchase products directly from your consultant at a "Stock the Pantry" party. This is a great opportunity to stock up on pantry staples and try out new products before making a purchase. Your consultant will also be available to answer any questions and provide product recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Lilamyw3
  • StaceyPagan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kuntrycook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies