• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best January Newsletters | Read Our Latest Newsletter

In summary, the January newsletter includes new product releases, recipes, cooking tips, and upcoming promotions. It can be accessed through your consultant's website or the Pampered Chef app. There is a special promotion on new stoneware products featured in the newsletter. It can be easily shared with friends and family through email or social media. As a subscriber, you will have access to exclusive deals and discounts in January.
amerrigan
Anyone seen any good January Newsletters ???

Has anyone seen one yet???

I attached a copy of my newsletter that I will be sending out for January. (at least I hope I attached it right) Hope it helps!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Attachments

• Jan newsletter.doc
    143 KB · Views: 554
Thanks for Sharing!! It looks great.

Thanks Heather ~ nice job!!

that was great...love the club idea

great job i wish i could come up with stuff like this

I'm just thankful we are in a business where others are so willing to share ideas and creations with one another as well as having this website to do so! I sit back and marvel at how awesome PC people are. Noone in other more cutthroat situations would believe us but I praise God for all of you and PC!

I agree that it's wonderful to be part of such a great group that is so friendly and willing to share and help. I love searching through all the documents posted and shared here. I have gotten so many great ideas from them. There are so many gret ideas being shared.

Great job Heather! Lots of good ideas in your newsletter. Keep us posted on the responses you got on your clubs and consultant specials. Would be nice if it really gets you more business! Thanks so much for sharing!

Related to Discover the Best January Newsletters | Read Our Latest Newsletter

What is included in the January newsletter?

The January newsletter includes new product releases, recipes, cooking tips, and upcoming promotions.

How can I access the January newsletter?

The January newsletter can be accessed through your consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef app.

Is there a special promotion featured in the January newsletter?

Yes, the January newsletter features a special promotion on our new line of stoneware products.

Can I share the January newsletter with friends and family?

Yes, the January newsletter can be easily shared through email or social media platforms.

Will there be any exclusive deals for newsletter subscribers in January?

Yes, as a subscriber to our newsletter, you will have access to exclusive deals and discounts on select products in the month of January.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • raebates