• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Benefits of Being a Gold Supporter on Chef Success

In summary, becoming a Gold Supporter on Chef Success offers exclusive training materials, personalized coaching and support from seasoned Pampered Chef consultants, and the opportunity to earn extra income through virtual parties and product sales. The one-time fee for this membership is $129 and grants lifetime access to these benefits. Anyone can become a Gold Supporter, regardless of their current involvement with Pampered Chef. The training materials available include webinars, video tutorials, and downloadable resources on topics such as product knowledge, sales techniques, and social media usage. Existing Pampered Chef consultants can also upgrade to a Gold Supporter membership at any time.
vangogirl
What's the difference in being a gold supporter on chef success? I know the cost is a little bit more, but what else?

I have no advertisements on my screen.

Mailbox increases to 250 rather than 75.

...and you get a cool little note by your name...

I never have ads either anyway...

I don't have ads either.

Me either... I think the "gold supporters" just want the attention and a reason to feel superior!

Yes we do!!
attnwhore.gif

That's funny!! I was a gold supporter last year and have found no difference besides the mailbox amount and the gold bar.

attnwhore.gif

Love that smilie, Laura!!!!

I think it's just a Bigger way to support our Wonderful CS site! ;)

Thanks everyone. I was just curious because my renewal is coming up at the end of July. I appreciate all of the responses.

Related to Discover the Benefits of Being a Gold Supporter on Chef Success

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Gold Supporter on Chef Success?

As a Gold Supporter on Chef Success, you will have access to exclusive training materials, personalized coaching and support from seasoned Pampered Chef consultants, and the ability to earn extra income through hosting virtual parties and selling products.

2. How much does it cost to become a Gold Supporter on Chef Success?

The Gold Supporter membership on Chef Success is a one-time fee of $129. This investment grants you lifetime access to all the benefits and resources available to Gold Supporters.

3. Can I still be a Gold Supporter on Chef Success if I am not actively selling Pampered Chef products?

Yes, anyone can become a Gold Supporter on Chef Success, regardless of whether they are currently selling Pampered Chef products or not. The training and support provided through this membership can benefit anyone interested in the business.

4. What types of training materials are available to Gold Supporters on Chef Success?

Gold Supporters have access to a wide range of training materials, including webinars, video tutorials, and downloadable resources. These materials cover topics such as product knowledge, sales techniques, and how to effectively use social media to promote your business.

5. Can I upgrade to a Gold Supporter membership if I am already a consultant with Pampered Chef?

Yes, if you are already a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can upgrade to a Gold Supporter membership at any time. Simply contact your consultant support team for assistance with upgrading your membership.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
PamperedChefTerri
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies