• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Beauty of My New Trivet in My Kitchen | Get Yours Today!

In summary, the Trivet is on back order and will be shipped to customers when they have more in stock.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
It's beautiful! I've already hung it in my kitchen over my counter.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh - I want mine!!!

Mine just came today too! I like it and think it will sell much better than the stoneware heart molds! Can't wait to show it off at my Sept shows...

Im already wondering what the Spring/Summer one will look like! A copper heart again but with another design? Or maybe another shape altogether? I just LOVE it!

Cindycooks said:
Im already wondering what the Spring/Summer one will look like! A copper heart again but with another design? Or maybe another shape altogether? I just LOVE it!
The next one won't come out until next September.

I got mine as well - it was in between my screen door and front door when I opened the door up this morning - nice surprise! Even my 11 year old son thought it was neat (gotta love those kids!). Hopefully I will sell a few at my upcoming shows.

Gina Miller

I just check CC and my Trivet was shipped out yesterday. Yeah!!:)

Trivet?I placed my supply order on August 21. My trivet was not included with it. Does this mean that they will just send it out to me when they ge some more in stock or do I have to reorder it again on my next supply order?
Thanks-
Jodi Hoover
Penn Yan, NY

Jodi'sKitchen said:
I placed my supply order on August 21. My trivet was not included with it. Does this mean that they will just send it out to me when they ge some more in stock or do I have to reorder it again on my next supply order?
Thanks-
Jodi Hoover
Penn Yan, NY

With your order did you get a slip telling you that it is on back order? if so they will shipped to you.

I got my trivet today. Its so nice and bigger than I thought.

YIPPEEE!!! Got mine today. Thought I would have to wait until I placed my next paperwork supply order! I love my UPS man!!!! :)))

I got mine too~Like always...the week after I submitted my supply order, Weekly Bites mentionede that you could order them. So I thought GREAT! But mine came in a padded envelope all by itself. So maybe they are automatically shipping them to you if you attended Conference.

I GOT MINE TODAY TOO!!!! But I didn't realize I was getting it becasue I went to conference so I ordered one on my supply order OH well I have two!!!! :)

1. What makes the trivet from Pampered Chef different from other trivets on the market?

The Pampered Chef trivet is made with high-quality, heat-resistant silicone, making it durable and long-lasting. It also features a unique design that allows for easy storage and cleaning, making it a convenient addition to any kitchen.

2. Is the trivet safe to use on all types of cookware?

Yes, the Pampered Chef trivet is safe to use on all types of cookware, including non-stick and stainless steel. It is heat-resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for protecting your countertops and tables from hot pots and pans.

3. Can the trivet be used for other purposes besides protecting surfaces from heat?

Absolutely! The Pampered Chef trivet can also be used as a jar opener, a spoon rest, and even a hot pad for serving dishes. Its versatility makes it a must-have in any kitchen.

4. Does the trivet come in different sizes or colors?

Yes, the Pampered Chef trivet is available in a variety of sizes and colors to suit your individual needs and preferences. You can choose from a small or large size, as well as different colors such as red, blue, and green.

5. How do I clean and care for my Pampered Chef trivet?

The trivet is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean after use. You can also hand wash it with warm, soapy water and let it air dry. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils on the trivet, as it may damage the silicone material.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef