• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Age of A/P/C/S: Is It Worth Upgrading After 10 Years?

Then just start cutting it in half so the potato is in two pieces. Cut the "cores" into medalions and sprinkle them among the potatoes.
bridgetbakes
I was considering purchasing this for kit enhancement. However my mom says she has one which I could use. She bought it at a PC party 10 years ago.

My questions: has it been "updated" since then or is the one from 10 years ago the same one we have now?

If it is 10 years ago, you get two blades and not one. It had a red handled one and a green handled one. The base is the same. I'm not sure about the main part since I haven't compared mine to a new one. It "appears" the same in pictures...

I should note, they were two different thicknesses.

Janet - Does the new one have 2 blades, or the old one?

bklofft said:
Janet - Does the new one have 2 blades, or the old one?

The old one. The new one only has one size so if they are the same other than that, don't bring the other blade to a show and make people jealous.

The catalog has a red handle and 1/8" as a description.

I believe the green handled one (thicker) was 1/4"

Yes....the thicker ones were on the outlet a few months ago....

I have one from 10 years ago. I love it! I just take the red handle to the shows. I have to admit. It is a little worn, but does the job good! I did compare it to a hosts apcs and they were the same. So other than dropping the larger slicer (which I prefer to the thinner one) it hasn't changed a bit.

Ginger428 said:
Yes....the thicker ones were on the outlet a few months ago....

Aww...really???? Man...that was before I signed...I personally like my bigger blade and wouldn't mind having a "spare". Oh well, mine still works good...

Thanks for the help! Sounds like whether old or new, it will still be great!

I ordered the ACPS on Kit Enhancement. In the past whenever I needed it I would borrow from my director. Of course she was very accommodating but whenever I took it to a show I always sold 1 or 2. I realized it was time to have my own. Does anyone have any potato recipe ideas?

pkd09 said:
Does anyone have any potato recipe ideas?
I just cut the potato with the ACPS and spray it with oil and season it (Italian Seasoning or which ever you like) and then bake it. YUM!!

Cut the "cores" into medalions and sprinkle them among the potatoes.

You can also make potato mushrooms. Just stop cutting the potato while there is still a "cap" on the "core".

Related to Discover the Age of A/P/C/S: Is It Worth Upgrading After 10 Years?

What is the "Age of A/P/C/S" and why is it important to upgrade after 10 years?

The "Age of A/P/C/S" refers to the age of your Pampered Chef products, specifically your cookware, bakeware, and stoneware. These items are designed to last for 10 years, after which they may start to show signs of wear and tear and may not perform as well as they used to. Upgrading after 10 years ensures that you have the best quality products for your cooking needs.

What are the benefits of upgrading after 10 years?

Upgrading after 10 years allows you to have the latest and most advanced Pampered Chef products, which are constantly being improved and updated. This means better performance, durability, and features for your cooking experience. Additionally, upgrading also gives you the opportunity to try out new products and expand your cooking abilities.

Is it necessary to upgrade all my Pampered Chef products after 10 years?

No, it is not necessary to upgrade all your products after 10 years. The 10-year mark is a general guideline and some products may last longer depending on usage and care. However, it is recommended to assess your products after 10 years and consider upgrading any that are showing signs of wear and tear or not performing as well.

What if I have a product that is still in good condition after 10 years?

If you have a product that is still in good condition after 10 years, you do not necessarily need to upgrade it. However, keep in mind that newer products may have improved features and performance, so upgrading can still enhance your cooking experience. Additionally, upgrading allows you to take advantage of any warranty or customer support for your products.

How do I know when it's time to upgrade my Pampered Chef products?

There are a few signs that may indicate it's time to upgrade your products. These include visible wear and tear, reduced performance, difficulty cleaning, or if you notice any changes in the appearance or quality of your food when using the product. Additionally, if your product is no longer covered under warranty, it may be a good time to consider upgrading.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jkinak
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • shelly.nurse