• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover New Color Schemes for Your Site | Nov 1 Catalog Release

In summary, a color scheme is a set of colors used together to create a cohesive and visually appealing design. It is important to choose a color scheme because it sets the tone and mood of a design and helps create harmony and balance. There are various ways to choose a color scheme, such as using a color wheel or finding inspiration from nature or other designs. While it is possible to use more than 5 colors in a color scheme, it is recommended to limit the number for a more cohesive look. To incorporate a new color scheme into a design, the colors can be used in different elements while maintaining consistency throughout.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
I thought that I had read somewhere that we would be offered new color schemes for our sites when the new catalogs came out on Nov 1?

I may be blonde and forgetful, but isn't the purple new, used to be blue?

If its been up for a couple months ignore the "blonde" lady behind the curtain hehehe

Those are new to fall/winter....but I thought that I saw that we would get new colors in November with the catalog cover change too?

I don't remember hearing anything aobut a color scheme change. I do wish they would allow us to have more like 6-10 colors to choose from. I'd like to be able to change colors at least once a month to make the site feel fresh and new and switching back and forth between two does not really do that.

Hi there! Thank you for your question. I am excited to share that the new color schemes for our websites will indeed be available when the new catalogs come out on November 1st. We are constantly updating and improving our tools to make it easier for you to showcase our amazing products. I can't wait for you to see the new color options and how they can enhance your site. Thank you for being a part of our pampered chef community!

Related to Discover New Color Schemes for Your Site | Nov 1 Catalog Release

1. What is a color scheme?

A color scheme refers to a set of colors that are used together to create a cohesive and visually appealing design. It can also be referred to as a color palette.

2. Why is choosing a color scheme important?

Choosing a color scheme is important because it sets the overall tone and mood of a design. It also helps create a sense of harmony and balance within the design.

3. How do I choose a color scheme?

There are several ways to choose a color scheme, such as using a color wheel, looking at color combinations in nature, or using color theory principles. You can also find inspiration from existing designs or create your own unique color scheme.

4. Can I use more than 5 colors in a color scheme?

Yes, you can use more than 5 colors in a color scheme, but it is recommended to limit the number of colors to create a cohesive and visually appealing design. Too many colors can make a design look cluttered and overwhelming.

5. How do I incorporate a new color scheme into my design?

You can incorporate a new color scheme into your design by using the colors in various elements such as backgrounds, text, images, and accents. It's important to maintain consistency throughout the design by using the chosen color scheme in all elements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • heat123