• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover National Days for Fun Newsletter Content

In summary, the website http://www.holidayinsights.com/moreholidays/ lists all the National days. It is a great resource for incorporating the National dates into newsletters and other content.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Does anyone know of a site that lists all the National days? I am working on my newsletter and would love to incorporate the Nat'l dates into it as Rebecca did. I am also thinking about sending out little PC snippets on some ot the Nat'l dates. ie. June 16th Fudge Day and send them a recipe (Thanks Rebecca). Of course, I might mention the use of a PC product or two...;)

Thank you! Can you believe there is a holiday for most days!?!

UPCOMING FOOD HOLIDAYS:

June is: National Papaya Month
National Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Month
National Iced Tea Month
National Dairy Month
National Seafood Month

June 3 - National Rocky Road Day
June 4 - National Frozen Yogurt Day
June 5 - National Gingerbread Day
June 6 - National Applesauce Cake Day
June 7 - National Chocolate Ice Cream Day
June 8 - National Donut Day
June 9 - National Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Day
June 10 - National Black Cow Day

RossDeb2 said:
Does anyone know of a site that lists all the National days? I am working on my newsletter and would love to incorporate the Nat'l dates into it as Rebecca did. I am also thinking about sending out little PC snippets on some ot the Nat'l dates. ie. June 16th Fudge Day and send them a recipe (Thanks Rebecca). Of course, I might mention the use of a PC product or two...;)
That cracked me up because I couldn't figure out what in the world was blocked out. You know how it censors things automatically with some words like "****tail"? Now I read the post to figure out the **** was intentionally put in. Maybe I just need to go to bed!:eek:

dannyzmom said:
UPCOMING FOOD HOLIDAYS:

June is: National Papaya Month
National Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Month
National Iced Tea Month
National Dairy Month
National Seafood Month

June 3 - National Rocky Road Day
June 4 - National Frozen Yogurt Day
June 5 - National Gingerbread Day
June 6 - National Applesauce Cake Day
June 7 - National Chocolate Ice Cream Day
June 8 - National Donut Day
June 9 - National Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Day
June 10 - National Black Cow Day
MAN! I will be HUGE if I celebrate each of these days!!!

Those are the ones I used!The two sites listed my Pampered Rae are the ones I used. I spent a few minutes a day (for several days) creating a master calendar file from the two sites combined.

I created a Word Document (but it is VERY ROUGH) which I use as my starting point for each month. I will share, but PLEASE know you will need to do loads of reformating and editing!!!! These are just fast notes!!!!!! :eek:

Attachments

• Calendar Information.doc
    154.5 KB · Views: 401
Rebecca- this is cool!

I'm going to use some of these on the calendar I'm putting together.

Ann,

I am thrilled to have posted something that YOU can use!! You are always so helpful to me and tons of others... It's a pleasure to help you for once!!!! :D

Oh-- now you're making me blush.

A lot of the things I share I've borrowed from others.

Sorry... I didn't mean to make you blush! I am grateful for all the GREAT information so many members of this community share so readily!! I am still pretty new, but I am thrilled to be able to contribute a little...

Related to Discover National Days for Fun Newsletter Content

1. What is National *** Month?

National *** Month is a designated month to raise awareness and celebrate a specific type of food or dish. It is a way to honor and appreciate the cultural significance and deliciousness of the chosen food.

2. How is National *** Month chosen?

National *** Month is usually chosen by organizations, food associations, or government agencies that have a special interest in promoting a certain type of food. They may also take into consideration the popularity and availability of the food during the chosen month.

3. Are there any special events or promotions during National *** Month?

Yes, many food companies and restaurants will offer special deals and promotions during National *** Month. There may also be food festivals, cooking classes, and other events dedicated to celebrating the chosen food.

4. Can I participate in National *** Month even if I am not a chef or cook?

Absolutely! National *** Month is for everyone to enjoy and appreciate. You can participate by trying new recipes, attending events, or simply indulging in your favorite dishes.

5. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into National *** Month celebrations?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that can make cooking and preparing the chosen food easier and more enjoyable. You can also host a themed Pampered Chef party featuring recipes and products related to the chosen food for National *** Month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • PampMomof3