• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Exciting New Products for Your September 12 Show | P3 Updates

In summary, the new products being released for the September 12 show include the Quick Cooker, Ultimate Mandoline, Deluxe Air Fryer, Stoneware Baking Dish, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender. There are special deals and promotions for these new products, including free products and discounts for hosting a show and purchasing them. Demonstrations of these new products will be available at in-person and online shows, as well as on the company's website. These new products will be available for purchase after the show, but it is recommended to take advantage of the special deals and promotions during the show. Additionally, these new products can be added to existing Pampered Chef collections and are designed to complement and enhance the cooking experience.
DeeDee616
Am I missing an update or something? I can't put any of the new prodcuts into a show. I have the show set for September 12. And its not bringing up any of the new prodcuts when i try to search for them?

Did you open up P3 and let it update? It should automatically - if not shut down and reopen the program - it should tell you it is updating - follow the prompts.

ok i got it now! I thought it was automatically updating for me but i guess not so when i manually did it it said error updating but once i closed out and restarted it let me update. Thanks for the help!

Related to Discover Exciting New Products for Your September 12 Show | P3 Updates

1. What are the new products being released for the September 12 show?

The new products being released for the September 12 show include the Quick Cooker, Ultimate Mandoline, Deluxe Air Fryer, Stoneware Baking Dish, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions for these new products?

Yes, there are special deals and promotions for the September 12 show. Customers can earn free products and discounts when they host a show and purchase these new products.

3. Can I see a demonstration of these new products before purchasing?

Absolutely! Our consultants will be showcasing these new products at our in-person and online shows. You can also watch videos and tutorials on our website to see these products in action.

4. Will these new products be available for purchase after the September 12 show?

Yes, these new products will be available for purchase after the September 12 show. However, we recommend purchasing them during the show to take advantage of the special deals and promotions.

5. Can I add these new products to my existing Pampered Chef collection?

Yes, you can add these new products to your existing Pampered Chef collection. They are designed to complement our existing products and enhance your cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeeDee616
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heatherbares