• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious & Healthy Cooking Tips | Cooking Light Theme Show Tonight

In summary, the theme of the Cooking Light Theme Show Tonight is "Discover Delicious & Healthy Cooking Tips." The show will be hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant who is trained in cooking light techniques and using Pampered Chef products. The featured recipes will include a variety of dishes and will focus on using fresh, healthy ingredients and time-saving techniques. Special offers and discounts will be available for Pampered Chef products during the show. If you miss the live broadcast, you can watch a replay on the Pampered Chef website or contact a consultant for a recording. You can also follow along on social media using the hashtag #CookingLightThemeShow.
pamperedgirl3
I have a show this evening for a cooking light theme. I thought I had a sheet on light cooking tips, but I can't find it. Does anyone have any tips I can share with the guests tonight? Thanks!!

Saute' onions, green peppers, etc. in 99% fat free chicken broth instead of butter. This really makes a difference

Thanks! I've never heard that one.

1. What is the theme of the Cooking Light Theme Show Tonight?

The theme of the Cooking Light Theme Show Tonight is "Discover Delicious & Healthy Cooking Tips." This show will focus on providing tips and techniques for cooking healthy and flavorful meals.

2. Who will be hosting the Cooking Light Theme Show Tonight?

The Cooking Light Theme Show Tonight will be hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant who has been trained on cooking light techniques and using Pampered Chef products to create healthy meals.

3. What types of recipes will be featured on the Cooking Light Theme Show Tonight?

The recipes featured on the Cooking Light Theme Show Tonight will include a variety of dishes such as salads, soups, entrees, and desserts. All recipes will be focused on using fresh, healthy ingredients and incorporating time-saving techniques.

4. Will there be any special offers or discounts available during the Cooking Light Theme Show Tonight?

Yes, there will be special offers and discounts available for Pampered Chef products featured on the Cooking Light Theme Show Tonight. These offers will only be available during the show, so be sure to tune in and take advantage of the savings!

5. Can I still watch the Cooking Light Theme Show Tonight if I miss the live broadcast?

Yes, the Cooking Light Theme Show Tonight will be available for replay on the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to request a recording of the show. Additionally, you can follow along with the recipes and tips on social media using the hashtag #CookingLightThemeShow.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • timmygrrrl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies