• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Kid's Items for Sale

In summary, the Discontinued Kid's Items section offers various kitchen tools and accessories for children, such as cookie cutters, baking sets, and utensils. These items are brand new and have never been used. They are no longer available in the current Pampered Chef catalog, but can still be found in the Discontinued Kid's Items section while supplies last. However, there is a limited quantity available and once they sell out, they will not be restocked. Returns or exchanges are not allowed for items in this section.
DebbieSAChef
I finally got into the garage now that I am officially off of bed rest today with my doctor's blessing and found the Kid's apron and hat I was meaning to sell. It's brand new still in the package, and I have a cookie making set that is used but in great condition. Used it in my kid's cooking class. I have three others so I don't need it.

Let me know if anyone would be interested. $30 plus shipping for both.

Debbie :D

Woo-hoo for being off of bedrest! Yay Debbie!

Debbie did you still want those 2 red crates?

Yes
Chef Kearns said:
Debbie did you still want those 2 red crates?

Yes I do. I totally forgot about them. They would be very helpful for my PC stock in the garage. I have them in PC boxes right now. It would help me sort through things and keep them neat.

What day is good for you, I can come by your home to pick them up. PM me or email me again with directions to your home. I have been meaning to stop by because I have your birthday gift!!!!

I sent you a PM.

I respondedI responded to your PM.

1. What items are currently available for purchase in the Discontinued Kid's Items section?

The available items in the Discontinued Kid's Items section vary, but typically include kitchen tools and accessories designed specifically for children, such as cookie cutters, baking sets, and utensils.

2. Are these items brand new or used?

All items in the Discontinued Kid's Items section are brand new and have never been used.

3. Can I still find these items in the current Pampered Chef catalog?

No, these items have been discontinued and are no longer available in the current Pampered Chef catalog. However, you may still find them in the Discontinued Kid's Items section while supplies last.

4. Is there a limited quantity of these items available?

Yes, since these items have been discontinued, there is a limited quantity available. Once they sell out, they will no longer be available for purchase.

5. Can I return or exchange a discontinued kid's item?

No, all sales from the Discontinued Kid's Items section are final. We are unable to accept returns or exchanges for these items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcthisandthat
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kbader58
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • jbondr