• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued & Current Items: Market Pricing Guide

In summary, the Market Pricing Guide is a regularly updated list of current and discontinued Pampered Chef items and their market prices. It can be used to determine the market value of items, but should not be used as a definitive guide for selling. The guide is only available online for more frequent updates.
trps
Silver Member
list things for as discontinued items and current items here on market place. I am in needof selling off but need to price my list of items.

I can't speak for anyone else, but depending on the item I would knock of $5 and then have them pay for the shipping.

I have been marking off 30-50% and then adding shipping to the cost.

depends on what it is. Some things, I know I could sell to customers or give away so I may charge the retail value. Other things (if I got them at a discount), I'll take some off. After all, I have to pack it up and take it to the PO and everything too. Unlike Ebay, I'm not asking for MORE than it cost :eek:

If it's used, then that's a little different.

Related to Discontinued & Current Items: Market Pricing Guide

1. What is the Market Pricing Guide?

The Market Pricing Guide is a comprehensive list of all current and discontinued Pampered Chef items, along with their market prices. This guide is updated regularly to reflect any changes in pricing.

2. How do I use the Market Pricing Guide?

The Market Pricing Guide can be used to determine the current market value of any Pampered Chef item, whether it is still available for purchase or has been discontinued. Simply locate the item on the guide and note the corresponding price.

3. Can I use the Market Pricing Guide to sell my Pampered Chef items?

The Market Pricing Guide is intended for informational purposes only and should not be used as a definitive guide for selling Pampered Chef items. The prices listed are meant to give a general idea of the market value and may not reflect the actual selling price.

4. How often is the Market Pricing Guide updated?

The Market Pricing Guide is updated on a regular basis to ensure that the prices listed are as accurate as possible. However, please keep in mind that market prices can fluctuate and may not always reflect the most current value.

5. Is the Market Pricing Guide available in a physical format?

No, the Market Pricing Guide is only available online through the Pampered Chef website. This allows for more frequent updates and ensures that you always have access to the most current prices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nhpegt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies