• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disappointed: Where Did Our Favorite Product Go?

In summary, Carolyn is upset that the product she loved, which she bought just before the end of the Fall/Winter season, has been discontinued. The product is still available on the outlet, but will be discontinued in about 2-3 years when the 3 year warranty expires.
4kids4me
I just realized they pulled this from the product line and I'm SOOO disappointed! With 4 small kids, this is perfect! I was waiting til this month to order them. Did they announce this at some point and I'm just a ding-a-ling-a-ding-dong to not have paid attention? Wahhh!

Any idea how long til they're on the outlet??

They were discontinued at the end of the F/W season. They announced it with all the discontinued product.You probably won't see it on the outlet for about 2-3 years when the 3 year warranty expires on all those just purchased.

Oh dear, I think your just ding-a-ling-a-ding-dong :) As of this Spring/summer catty they have been gone!!!!

Don't know how long til they are on the outlet though.

I have two brand new ones in my closet if you need...

My goodness Carolyn your like a walking PC shop:) :) And I thought I had a lot of PC!!!!

I have a brand new one in the box if anyone wants it.

I have one and I think I have used it one time. I use my small bar pan instead.

rennea said:
My goodness Carolyn your like a walking PC shop:) :) And I thought I had a lot of PC!!!!

You should see what's going on in my closets and in my garage...remember my hoarding issue??? LOL
Here's just 3 of my MANY shelves...
PamperedChef056.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, Carolyn, is that all YOUR personal stuff or items you keep on hand for customers? Wow!!!

sklay723 said:
Oh my goodness, Carolyn, is that all YOUR personal stuff or items you keep on hand for customers? Wow!!!

First of all...that's not *all* my stuff...that's only about 1/4th of my stuff...LOLOLOL
It's stuff I have collected over the years through incentives, sell-a-thons, directors packages, surprise boxes at NC, etc...I plan to start giving much of it away to my downline as incentives...

Last edited:
Wow, Carolyn, that's impressive! I wish I were in your downline, lol!

I hadn't thought of using the bar pan in lieu of the round stones. Thanks girls!

4kids4me said:
Wow, Carolyn, that's impressive! I wish I were in your downline, lol!

I hadn't thought of using the bar pan in lieu of the round stones. Thanks girls!

I :love: LOVE :love: my small bar pan...never thought I would, but I use it all the time - especially in the spring when I roast asparagus. Mmmmmmmmmmm

Note to all CS'ers if you need anything Carolyn must have it somewhere. Just ask!! Wow now I know for sure you have me beat!!!

rennea said:
Note to all Chef Success'ers if you need anything Carolyn must have it somewhere. Just ask!! Wow now I know for sure you have me beat!!!

LOL....I don't see that round stoneware bowl that I need in there anywhere.... :D

rennea said:
Note to all Chef Success'ers if you need anything Carolyn must have it somewhere. Just ask!! Wow now I know for sure you have me beat!!!

Seriously!! LOL
I have been working really hard for the last few months to clear stuff out of here. I refuse to do Cash & Carry with my customers because that'll hurt my sales & commissions...plus they'd be w/o warranties. So...I used to give a lot to my mom and SIL (but they are combining households in the next 12-24 months so they'll be unloading a lot of duplicates themselves)...my next move is to use it all as incentives for my downline consultants...

itsjustCarla said:
LOL....I don't see that round stoneware bowl that I need in there anywhere.... :D

That's in the downstairs kitchen cabinet. In addition to the three shelves you see in the picture - there are another 3 shelves on the far left of that closet, plus a cabinet in the kitchen, a 3-shelved cabinet in the laundry room, a narrow floor-to-ceiling shelf unit in the garage and another 3 shevles in the garage LOL

A lot of the stuff is out of boxes because we use it at home and I use it at shows - but TONS is still in the boxes to be given away...

That's quite a collection.

I like doing shows at my DD's home. She has a PC closet in her dining room.
I open the door & show it off with a wave like I'm a model on The Price is Right. We went to soooo many shows & hosted alot before I became a consultant. We would get accused of being "plants" to help sell more. :D Everybody was trying to recruit us.

Needless to say, I don't have to take much with me when I do a show for her.

Now, I have to get back to work...I am trying to organize my spare room into my PC shrine. Where is Jilleysue anyway? Does she still do PC?

My aunt is a PC junkie. We were at her house once and started talking about PC. Apparently she has a couple boxes of stuff in the basement that she's bought and will just go down there to get what she needs. My uncle decided to bring up one of the boxes to show her addiction. She had stuff in there she didn't even know she had, new in the box!!! I know I'm not that bad, it doesn't last a second in the box, I'm tearing into the stuff as soon as I get it.

Related to Disappointed: Where Did Our Favorite Product Go?

1. What happened to the product I used to love?

We understand your disappointment and are sorry to hear that your favorite product is no longer available. Our product line is constantly evolving and unfortunately, some products may be discontinued to make room for new and exciting items.

2. Can I still purchase the product from another source?

If the product is no longer available on our website, it is likely that it is also out of stock with our distributors. We recommend checking with our independent consultants or searching online marketplaces to see if any individuals are selling the product.

3. Will the product ever come back in stock?

We cannot guarantee that a discontinued product will come back in stock. However, we are always listening to customer feedback and may consider bringing back popular products in the future.

4. Can I suggest a replacement product?

Yes, we value your input and suggestions for new products. Please feel free to contact our customer service team or leave a comment on our social media channels with your suggestions.

5. Is there a similar product that I can purchase instead?

We have a wide range of products that may be able to fulfill the same function as the discontinued item. We recommend browsing our website or consulting with one of our independent consultants to find a suitable replacement for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mel5497
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lisagoins
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3
Replies
Views
Ginger428