• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Director Override Promotion & Commission Update | May Month End Statement

G
Gagescorpages
I promoted May 1st.
Today's commission statement for May Month End shows just 1% overrides.
When will the 3% go into effect?

It goes into effect with your sales for June, so June 22 check. That's because you were still a FD in May and the sales you were just paid for were May.

She said she promoted May 1, so her overrides should be the director ones. I would call HO on this one.

cmdtrgd said:
She said she promoted May 1, so her overrides should be the director ones. I would call HO on this one.

Right. Yep. Call HO. You should be getting the director overrides on your May sales then.

Did you have 5 active team members, $4000 in team sales, and $750 in personal sales? You must meet all three requirements to receive the 3% overrides.

DebbieJ said:
Did you have 5 active team members, $4000 in team sales, and $750 in personal sales? You must meet all three requirements to receive the 3% overrides.

If she promoted May 1st, it won't matter if she hit all the marks... all directors get a 3 month "training" period for their 1st three months and don't have to hit the requirements until month 4. (At least that's what I remember!?!?! Am I wrong on this?)

That is true to a point. She won't go into relinquishment, but she will NOT receive her overrides. Ask me how I know. :)

I actually called today after checking my commission statement, and you have to meet $750 personal sales & your team has to do $4000 to receive the 3% even within your 1st couple of months. So if you submitted less that $4000 team but your personal was over $1250 you would recieve FD overrides. :yuck:

but you still should get your $50 for the 1st 3 months.

DebbieJ said:
That is true to a point. She won't go into relinquishment, but she will NOT receive her overrides. Ask me how I know. :)

WOW! Good to know. But sorry you know... ;)

Related to Director Override Promotion & Commission Update | May Month End Statement

1. What is a Director Override Promotion?

A Director Override Promotion is a type of commission structure in which a director receives a percentage of sales made by their team, in addition to their own personal sales commissions. This serves as an incentive for directors to not only achieve their own sales targets, but also to support and motivate their team members to reach their goals as well.

2. How is the commission rate determined for a Director Override Promotion?

The commission rate for a Director Override Promotion is typically set by the company and can vary based on factors such as the director's level, team performance, and overall sales targets. This rate is usually a percentage of the team's sales, and can be adjusted at different times throughout the year.

3. Why does the commission statement only show 1% overrides for May Month End?

The commission statement for May Month End may only show 1% overrides if the Director Override Promotion went into effect on May 1st and only includes sales made during that month. The full 3% override may not be reflected until the next commission statement for June Month End.

4. When will the 3% override go into effect?

The 3% override will go into effect on the date specified by the company. This may be May 1st or a later date, depending on when the Director Override Promotion was approved and implemented. It is important to check with your company's policies and guidelines for the exact date.

5. Will the 3% override be retroactive for May Month End?

This will depend on the specific policies and guidelines of the company. Some companies may choose to make the 3% override retroactive for May Month End, while others may only apply it to future commission statements. It is best to confirm with your company for the exact details on the override's effective date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • pattikake
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • vanscootin