• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dimensions of Family Size Pitcher?

In summary, the Family Size Pitcher measures 9 inches in height and 7.5 inches in diameter, with a capacity of 2.5 quarts. It is made of durable, BPA-free plastic and is suitable for both hot and cold beverages. The pitcher can hold approximately 10 cups and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
ChefTara
Hi all!

This is SS month #1 for me and I have a question from a customer. She wants to know the dimensions of the new family-size pitcher. The website only gives the height as 12". Can someone measure the pitcher and give me all the dimensions please? I don't have this item yet.

This customer will be attending a show on Saturday 4/22/06.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Tara

www.pamperedchef.biz/taras247kitchen

Hmmm....I just measured my new one and it's only 11 in from the bottom to the top of the plunger (when the plunger is all the way down).

From widest part of handle to spout is also 11 in but if you're not taking the handle and spout into consideration the actual pitcher is 8inches by 5 inches by 11 inches tall.

Hope that helps!

don't know if this helps but it's also a 4 qt pitcher.

1. What are the dimensions of the Family Size Pitcher?

The Family Size Pitcher measures 9 inches in height and 7.5 inches in diameter, with a capacity of 2.5 quarts. It is designed to fit easily in most refrigerators and on standard refrigerator doors.

2. Is the Family Size Pitcher made of plastic or glass?

The Family Size Pitcher is made of durable, high-quality plastic that is BPA-free and safe for food and drinks. This material makes the pitcher lightweight and easy to handle.

3. Can the Family Size Pitcher be used for both hot and cold beverages?

Yes, the Family Size Pitcher is designed for both hot and cold beverages. It is heat-resistant up to 212°F and can be used for serving hot coffee, tea, or other hot drinks. It is also suitable for cold drinks like iced tea, lemonade, or infused water.

4. How many servings can the Family Size Pitcher hold?

The Family Size Pitcher has a capacity of 2.5 quarts, which is equivalent to approximately 10 cups. This makes it perfect for serving a large family or a group of guests.

5. Is the Family Size Pitcher dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Family Size Pitcher is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water if you prefer. Just make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
luvlabs
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies