• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Dill Seasoning Being Discontinued at Pampered Chef?

In summary, the dill seasoning has been discontinued due to low demand and sales. It is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef, but may still be found through third-party sellers. There are no current plans to bring it back, but alternatives such as using a combination of dried dill, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt or trying other herb and spice blends are available. The discontinuation of the dill seasoning may have been a quick decision due to changing market conditions and there may not have been advance notice given to customers.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
I keep hearing they wont offer it anymore,i dont see it on the discontinued list...how much can we buy it for & when is the cutoff

Where did you hear that?I haven't heard that before and it's in the new F/W catalog on p.43, so it's definitely available thru February 2007!

only the sample packets from the supply list are discontinued

Thanks for clearing that up Tasha! I was confused too!

Hi there! I understand your concern about our products possibly being discontinued. Rest assured, our company is always working to provide the best products for our consultants and customers. At this time, the product you are referring to is not on the discontinued list. As for the price and cutoff date, that information has not been announced yet. I recommend checking with your team leader or reaching out to our customer service for updates. Thank you for your loyalty to Pampered Chef!

1. What happened to the dill seasoning that was previously available?

The dill seasoning has been discontinued due to low demand and sales. As a company, we regularly evaluate our products and make changes to our offerings based on customer feedback and market trends.

2. Can I still purchase the dill seasoning online or in stores?

No, the dill seasoning is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find it through third-party sellers or on online marketplaces.

3. Will the dill seasoning be coming back in the future?

At this time, there are no plans to bring back the dill seasoning. However, we are always open to customer feedback and may consider reintroducing it in the future if there is enough demand.

4. Can I use a different seasoning as a substitute for the dill seasoning?

While there is no exact replacement for the dill seasoning, you can try using a combination of dried dill, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt as a substitute. We also offer a variety of other herb and spice blends that may complement your dishes in a similar way.

5. Why was the dill seasoning discontinued without any notice?

We apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the discontinuation of the dill seasoning. Unfortunately, sometimes our product decisions are made quickly in response to changing market conditions, and we may not be able to provide advance notice to customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom4angela
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • newmexgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ted122781