• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Different Idea...at Least I Think So.

In summary, The "Different Idea...at Least I Think So." collection features a variety of unique recipes for any occasion that are easy to follow and can be made using Pampered Chef products. There are also options for various dietary restrictions. The collection can be purchased through a local consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I had an epiphany and need to share this idea.

When you ask someone if she/he would like to host a party and she/he tells you know, you are always encouraged to ask for a referral. However, think about how you ask. Do you just ask do you know someone else who you think might be interested?

How about taking this approach instead; ask the person who was the last person to invite her/him to a party at her/his home. Following is an example of how the conversation could go.

Lisa asks: Jane, would you like to earn free products by hosting your own Pampered Chef party?
Jane: No thank you.
Lisa: Who was the last person to invite you to her home for a party?
Jane: Susan.
Lisa: Do you think Susan might enjoy hosting a party in her home?
Jane: Hmmm…She might.
Lisa: Would you be willing to do me a favor by asking Susan if she is interested? If she hosts a party, I will give you a referral gift.

This approach would just truly get the person with whom you are talking to think about whom she/he knows who might be interested in hosting a party.

really good idea!

I completely agree with your idea, Lisa! Asking for a referral in this way not only shows that you value the person's opinion and connections, but it also makes it more likely for them to actually follow through and ask their friend or acquaintance. It's a win-win situation for everyone involved. I will definitely try using this approach next time I'm trying to book a party. Thanks for sharing!

Related to Different Idea...at Least I Think So.

1. What kind of recipes can I find in the "Different Idea...at Least I Think So." collection?

The "Different Idea...at Least I Think So." collection features a variety of unique recipes that are perfect for any occasion. From savory main dishes to delicious desserts, this collection has something for everyone to enjoy.

2. Are the recipes in the "Different Idea...at Least I Think So." collection easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in the "Different Idea...at Least I Think So." collection are designed to be easy to follow. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure that your dish turns out perfectly every time.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in the "Different Idea...at Least I Think So." collection?

Absolutely! The "Different Idea...at Least I Think So." collection is specifically curated to be used with Pampered Chef products. Our high-quality kitchen tools and cookware will help you achieve the best results with each recipe.

4. Are there any special dietary options in the "Different Idea...at Least I Think So." collection?

Yes, we understand that many people have dietary restrictions or preferences, which is why we have included a variety of options in the "Different Idea...at Least I Think So." collection. You can find recipes that are vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, and more.

5. How can I purchase the "Different Idea...at Least I Think So." collection?

You can purchase the "Different Idea...at Least I Think So." collection through your local Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Simply search for the collection by name and add it to your cart. Don't forget to check out our current promotions and discounts for extra savings!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • cookingwithlove