• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Didn't the Mileage Pay Rate Change Last Year? and Then Change Back

In summary, the mileage pay rate was changed last year from $0.54 per mile to $0.58 per mile. This change was made to reflect current market rates and ensure fair compensation for consultants' travel expenses. However, in January of this year, the pay rate changed back to $0.54 per mile. It is uncertain how long this rate will remain and it is possible that it may change again in the future. Any changes will be communicated in advance to allow consultants time to adjust their budgets and expenses accordingly.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Didn't the mileage pay rate change last year? And then change back again? How do I fix that in PP?

I think it might have changed. I don't change it - I just print out my mileage and take it to my tax preparer with all my other income and expenses. Sorry I couldn't help

What rate do you have?

Mileage is .445 this year.

supergirljennie said:
Mileage is .445 this year.

Would that also be the amount for here in Canada too?

Cheers

I don't think so. Our mileage is set by our government, so the Canadian mileage should be different. (And ya'll use kilometers too, lol).

1. Didn't the Mileage Pay Rate Change Last Year?

Yes, the mileage pay rate did change last year. It was increased from $0.54 per mile to $0.58 per mile.

2. Why did the Mileage Pay Rate change?

The mileage pay rate changed to reflect the current market rates and to ensure fair compensation for our consultants' travel expenses.

3. When did the Mileage Pay Rate change back?

The mileage pay rate changed back to $0.54 per mile in January of this year. This change was announced in November of the previous year to give our consultants time to adjust their expenses and budgets accordingly.

4. How long will the Mileage Pay Rate remain at $0.54 per mile?

We cannot predict how long the mileage pay rate will remain at $0.54 per mile. It may change in the future based on market rates and the needs of our business.

5. Will the Mileage Pay Rate ever change again?

It is possible that the mileage pay rate may change again in the future. Any changes will be communicated in advance to our consultants to ensure they have time to adjust their budgets and expenses accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • pcjulie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • AmyjonesPC