• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Didn't Know Where Tro Put This...

In summary, the host does not want me to demo a recipe. She wants me to come show the products, take orders and that's it.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I have a host who does not want me demoing a recipe. She wants me to come show the products, take orders and that's it.

Now I have only ever done recipe demo's, so I was wondering from those of you who have done no demo shows, how I should go about showing the products. I guess I am just loast as how to go about it.

Why is it she doesn't want you to demo? Find that out and we can help with different ideas. Just let her know that you want her show to be as successful as possible so she can get as many free products as possible and need to know why she doesn't want a demo so you can suggest a couple of ideas that could work.

Maybe she thinks it will take too long? If she is against the demo, bring a bunch of PC, have each person select one item they want to know more about and ways to use it.

You could do a catalog walk through. Take some products with you for people to see and touch. I have done a no demo and LOVED it. I prepared the recipe ahaed of time. When people got there I had all the products I used laying out and I went through the steps of the recipe with them and showed them each product that I used.

It was a hit and people liked that it was a quicker show. I have done a few of them. I acutally prefer them but most people like for me to do the cooking.

Maybe you could have a mini muffin pan recipe or rice cooker plus recipe for the guests to sample and have a recipe ready for them to take home...that way they would see what is possible to make with PC products without demonstrating any products. It is hard not to demonstrate...maybe treat it as an open house type show. I hope this helps and good luck!

She specifically said NO RECIPE. Cuz I was asking her what type of thing she would like me to demo ( dessert, appetizer, main dish) and she said "Do you have to do a recipe?" and I said " we don't have to, but I usually demo the products by preparing a recipe for everyone to enjoy" and she said " I would rather you just demo the products, no recipe." So then I asked if she would like me to make something before the guests got there. And again she said No and said she would have some snacks for everyone, but just wanted me to demo the products.

raebates said:
Does she want you to do a talk about the products? if so, here's a thread that gives an outline of how I do most of my shows.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f12/questions-rae-about-your-show-16925/?highlight=questions+for+Rae

Maybe she'd prefer that you do an open house. Just display several of the newest products. People can come and go as they please.

My first thought when I read your post was "where's Rae", but I see that she has been here. I think Rae has one the best "no demo" idea. It's fun!

I would do the lime and potato "demo" or make it even easier and have a bowl of potatoes and limes and cucumbers and carrots, maybe even some canned goods that they can use the products with. Or, have a contest. Two teams, each gets the same basic food (things that can be used with our products but don't need to be cooked to be eaten - apples, carrots, etc) and give a prize to the team with the most creative use of the products and food.

How do you know which Wave you are for Chicago? Are you referring to National Conference in July?

1. What is the purpose of the "Didn't Know Where to Put This..." section on the Pampered Chef website?

The "Didn't Know Where to Put This..." section on the Pampered Chef website is a place for customers to find products that may not fit into a specific category or collection. These products may also be new or limited edition items that are not yet featured in a specific category.

2. How often are new products added to the "Didn't Know Where to Put This..." section?

New products are typically added to the "Didn't Know Where to Put This..." section on a monthly basis. However, this may vary depending on the release of new products and availability.

3. Are the products in the "Didn't Know Where to Put This..." section discounted?

No, the products in the "Didn't Know Where to Put This..." section are not discounted. They are priced the same as other products on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Can I find products from all categories in the "Didn't Know Where to Put This..." section?

Yes, the "Didn't Know Where to Put This..." section may feature products from various categories such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. This section is a great place to discover new and unique products.

5. How can I purchase products from the "Didn't Know Where to Put This..." section?

To purchase products from the "Didn't Know Where to Put This..." section, simply add the desired item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. You can also add these products to a wishlist for future reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • mom2leelee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies