• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Take the Logo Items Survey?

In summary, the participant would like to see more free product, less incentives that are exclusively for recruiters or high achievers. They would also like to see newer people be able to earn some cookware. For logo items, zip-up jackets would be great. They would like more logowear, and also gift cards, Visa or gas, maybe even ones for Apple or iTunes, just for something different.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm taking it right now and am trying to think of ideas of things I'd like to see them do for incentives. What did you come up with?

I like getting product that way I don't have to buy things. In all honesty I don't need anymore bags or aprons. I have tons of those.

I'd like to earn gift cards or gas cards. That's what I said on my survey.

katem51 said:
I'd like to earn gift cards or gas cards. That's what I said on my survey.

I haven't looked to see If I have a survey but gift cards and gas cards would be nice also.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Why? Is it missing?

Wow! That went over my head! I had to repeat it about 3 times before I got it, lol.

I could use a new table cloth! I like the table runner but you still need a table cloth to go with it.

I took it and liked the products, but now that I see some of you mentioned gift cards, that would be great, too.

I said that I would like the option every time to get PC$ instead of the incentive. I am not motivated by bags or jewelry (You can all gasp right now that this girl doesn't like purses and diamonds.) Why not send an e-mail when you earn an item. If you don't respond to opt for PC$ in 72 hours (or some reasonable amount of time), the incentive will automatically ship to you. Honestly, most of the incentives don't motivate me to get two shows in in a month.

We haven't had a Pan-O-Rama in a while. I'd like to see newer people be able to earn some cookware. In addition to gas cards, supermarket gift cards would be good. For logo items, zip-up jackets would be great. I like outerwear more than just a shirt that gets covered by a coat. Plus, it would hopefully be a little more flexible with sizing.

I said that if they did Logowear, then they need to consider an item that would fit larger-sized people. Merrill's stuff doesn't always look good on fuller-figured women. I really, really want more logowear. I also said gift cards, Visa or gas, maybe even ones for Apple or iTunes, just for something different that we'll love to help pay for our Apple devices or accessories. I also said perhaps some PC jewelry, like a charm to put on a bracelet or something. I also said PC$ because that's great to have to be able to buy products, supplies, etc.

I put that I wanted to see more free product, less incentives that are exclusively for recruiters or high achievers. Also told them I disliked that there was no 2 show option during the Free For Some. Every November I thought I'd hit 1500 and 2 out of 3 times I would just miss it, and then I'd at least get the 2 shows incentive. Under this, I would have gotten nothing.

Becca_in_MD said:
We haven't had a Pan-O-Rama in a while. I'd like to see newer people be able to earn some cookware. In addition to gas cards, supermarket gift cards would be good. For logo items, zip-up jackets would be great. I like outerwear more than just a shirt that gets covered by a coat. Plus, it would hopefully be a little more flexible with sizing.

Usually they do Pan-O-Rama style things when they come out with a new product line. That's what they did with Pan-O-Rama

Did this survey go to everyone? I don't see it in my inbox.

Melissa78 said:

Mine said for Consultants and Senior Consultants. Not sure if another one went out to others. But I also just got mine TODAY, while I think some folks got theirs earlier in the week...so they may be going in waves.

I rated PC$ at the top of the list, then business material/products. I was on my cell phone taking the survey, so didn't really think of the extra items - like the gift cards.

Ahhhhh that's why its not in my inbox. Maybe thats their target audience or as you stated, a wave and the others come later. I wish they'd tell Merrill to go pack their bags. :) If they don't have any, I have a closet full they could use!!!

Sometimes it's random who gets them. I did one a few years back about new product ideas. I don't think I've had any others sent to me.

Melissa78 said:

Apparently, someone took it.

I suggested PC $$$; although if they offered diamonds for 2 show I'd be all over that like a duck on a June bug! LOL!
Also suggested rolling back pack like the dots one several years ago and nice logo shirts from anyone but Merrill; hate their sizing.

I suggested iPhone iPad covers :) that would be great of course they could add some more different cell phones

lt1jane said:
I said that I would like the option every time to get PC$ instead of the incentive. I am not motivated by bags or jewelry (You can all gasp right now that this girl doesn't like purses and diamonds.) Why not send an e-mail when you earn an item. If you don't respond to opt for PC$ in 72 hours (or some reasonable amount of time), the incentive will automatically ship to you. Honestly, most of the incentives don't motivate me to get two shows in in a month.

I carry one purse - until it falls apart, and I don't wear costume jewelery (allergic to almost all of it - nickle makes me blister, and almost all jewelry tarnishes and turns green when I wear it.) so I'm not motivated at all by bags or jewelry. Although I did love the picnic basket and the market bag!

I didn't get the survey, but I would have said that I love gas cards (earned $250 in them last July, and it paid for the gas for our August Vacation - LOVED that!) and gift cards, and PC $$, but I would like for the PC $$ to be comparable in price to the gift that could be earned. We've had the PC $$ option lately, but it's been when you had to make a choice on a product, and if you didn't choose something, the PC $$ was automatically deposited in your account. However, the items to choose from were worth substantially more than the $25 you would get in PC $$.

IF they insist on doing Merrill-based incentives (logo wear, etc...) I would much rather have it be Merrill gift certificates or product credits rather than having the clothing be chosen for us. Like Melissa, I'd be very happy to help Merrill pack their bags and leave.

Just got the survey and answered accordingly. I do not want any more bags or carry-alls or aprons or runners......show me the $$$$$...in PC $$ or gift cards or gas cards....DONE!;)

I too answered that one with product. I HATE Merrill's clothes for the simple reason that their quality stinks. If I spend $30 to $50 on a shirt, very limited too for the guys, I want it to last longer than 4 washes! I have NEVER had any of their polo or golf shirts last longer than that. Poor quality so I do not want it. But then again, "beggars can't be choosers" as they say and anything they decide to give must be affordable to them or in the long run, it will cost us.

I would like to use my PC$ to buy logowear as an option. I'm taking the survey right now and like the idea of getting more PC$ and gift cards. I have SO many tote bags, and I've only been in the business just over 2 years! I can't imagine how many bags some of ya 'veterans' have!?!

Brenda.the.chef said:
I would like to use my PC$ to buy logowear as an option. I'm taking the survey right now and like the idea of getting more PC$ and gift cards. I have SO many tote bags, and I've only been in the business just over 2 years! I can't imagine how many bags some of ya 'veterans' have!?!

I have giant tote bags FULL of tote bags....it's pretty ridiculous. ;)

I didn't get the survey, but I agree with gas cards and I've always thought I would love PC dollars to buy supplies like catalogs and such. I have so many bags now that I think I'm good. The only bag I would want is the matching sling purse to the items we just earned. Our national executive director had one the end of last year that they were given at some event they went to. I really thought that might have been something we earned this year but haven't seen it yet.But PC dollars would be top pick!

Brenda.the.chef said:

Well, when you add in several from Conferences, ones given as gifts from my director, and all the ones earned, I easily have at least 20, I'm guessing. I'm cleaning and organizing my office this week, so I'll have to count and get back to you with a total! :rolleyes: And that wouldn't be counting ones I've passed on to my team!

Gift or visa cards. Gas cards. Logo items like shirts from somewhere OTHER THEN MERRIL. Pampered chef dollars. Cell phone cases with pc logo. Maybe a chance to EARN AN IPAD for something other then recruiting. I like to earn the prducts for free thing. I think maybe having more ways to earn those and business supplies would e great. NO MORE BAGS PLEASE. Car magnets/window clings with our personal info. catalog stamps with our info on them.

No survey here, but I agree with the overabundance of bags. I personally would like gift cards (gas cards are a plus! and are applicable for our business), logowear such as shirts, etc., or PC dollars as my top picks for merchandise incentives.

how about using PC dollars to purchase an iPad? I sure as heck can't afford one right now....:yuck:

I think I would kick, bite & scream to get PC $$$ towards an iPad. :rolleyes:

I took it and was glad to see it. I emailed HO a few weeks ago suggesting we be given the opportunity to get PC$ instead of bags, etc. I have so many of them. I would give them to recruits but those are far and in-between these days for me. I actually told them in my email that I didn't push February shows because I didn't want the bags. Why should I pay taxes (appears on my 1099) on items I don't want or can't use. Maybe they are listening :)

I also took the survey and said NO MORE BAGS!!!! lol :eek:

I said
PC$
PC products
PC suplies
Window decals for my auto (personalized):love:
floor mats with logo
IPad sleeve with logo
IPhone case with logo

anything I can use in my business or to get new business!!

I wish I would have thought of the gas cards :love:

wow.. I purposely took the survey before reading this thread.. and I said exactly the same thing.. no more tote bags please! I've only been a consultant for 2 years and I have soo many! I carry one and the rest are waiting for me to recruit lol. so I said PLEASE give us a PC $ option on every incentive. well that and product. I love free product.

I do like the charm thing, I did just start a charm bracelet.. but i know there are issues for that. Same with clothes.. too hard to have the right # of sizes available. even if it's just Tshirts.

love the Ipad sleeve idea!

I agree with no more tote bags- at least not for a while.

I would like logowear from someone besides Merill (I would like a new vendor!), PC$, gas cards, products, and trip points.

DeannaK1022 said:
wow.. I purposely took the survey before reading this thread.. and I said exactly the same thing.. no more tote bags please! I've only been a consultant for 2 years and I have soo many! I carry one and the rest are waiting for me to recruit lol. so I said PLEASE give us a PC $ option on every incentive. well that and product. I love free product.

I do like the charm thing, I did just start a charm bracelet.. but i know there are issues for that. Same with clothes.. too hard to have the right # of sizes available. even if it's just Tshirts.

love the Ipad sleeve idea!
They have had garments in the past and when you earned it, you got to pick which style and the size.

It is interesting to see what people are saying. For me if it was earn a phone cover I wouldn't pushfor those cause I don't own those kind of things. Just like I said a beach towel did appease me especially since we don't really swim or live nowhere near a beach.:D

Whaddya mean? You're in Nevada. You're surrounded by beach.Of course, the water is a little scarce, but you've got plenty of beach.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Whaddya mean? You're in Nevada. You're surrounded by beach.

Of course, the water is a little scarce, but you've got plenty of beach.

remnds me when I was in high school some farmer/organization in Iowa decided to organize the World's Biggest Beach Party and trucked in lots of sand to a field. They name the "beach" No-Wa-Wa Beach...

I think the party was somewhere in the Iowa City area. I know the local news in Cedar Rapids covered it. They had the party for a year or two, but then I moved to Wisconsin to go to college... Don't know if the party still happens every year any more.

They probably do, lots to eat because of all the sand which is there.

I took it and told them no more paisley. It reminds me of old women and I would like to see something fresher. Every time I use my picnic basket from last summer I get tons of compliments on it. Never once have I receive a compliment on anything paisley. I also suggested that it would be nice to have more opportunities to earn product for free instead of only in the month before the catalog comes out. Maybe do a different new product every month.

Merrill wasn't on the survey. At all. They just asked what kind of incentives we want. I think we were all united on NO MORE BAGS.

Pat and I spent Sunday pulling crap out of our basement. He kept putting PC bags in a box. One of the Large PC shipping boxes. I went through it yesterday. There were 25 bags in there! All had the PC logo on them to boot! If I owned 8 laptops I certainly would have enough bags for all of them! Too funny!

My answers also involved "no more bags"! The paisley bags do look kinda Vera Bradley/grandma. At least they got rid of the hideous burgundy stripe stuff!

The gas gift card is a good idea - they have had those in the past but I completely forgot about them.
I asked for PC$, choice of free products, car decals, a car holder for catalogs or mini catalogs.

I put PC$, Merrill gift cards, or other gift cards (even Amazon), Visa & Gas cards are a good idea too since sometimes it's nice to have something to share with my family who should reap some benefits too :). I admit that while I have a TON of bags too, if they have one that I like better than all others, I am happy to have it. Hmm...I like carrots so I'm happy to earn ANY incentive!!

As for paying taxes on them, they are deductible too b/c they are advertising.

I do like that we get something for just 2 shows. There are times when I'm busy and 2 shows aren't a sure thing and I make sure to get 2 just so I can get whatever the incentive is. I actually like the paisley. Seems to be my style. Guess I like old woman style :eek: ...well, my grandmas are awesome so I'll take that :) :p. I like that it's just black & white with a splash of pink.

pampered1224 said:
Pat and I spent Sunday pulling crap out of our basement. He kept putting PC bags in a box. One of the Large PC shipping boxes. I went through it yesterday. There were 25 bags in there! All had the PC logo on them to boot! If I owned 8 laptops I certainly would have enough bags for all of them! Too funny!

HAHA - Sell 'em! That many PC bags could pay for groceries or something! :)

KayteTUrner said:
I took it and told them no more paisley. It reminds me of old women and I would like to see something fresher. Every time I use my picnic basket from last summer I get tons of compliments on it. Never once have I receive a compliment on anything paisley.

I also suggested that it would be nice to have more opportunities to earn product for free instead of only in the month before the catalog comes out. Maybe do a different new product every month.

That's a surprise, after all, Elvis Paisley was the King!

I said Tervis tumblers and car window shades. I also suggested a stadium blanket or couch throw.

"Couch throw."Sounds like a picnic or party game at a frat house.

Right along with "Cow tipping!" By the way, how much do you tip a cow? 10%, 15% or 20%?

1. How long will the survey take to complete?

The survey typically takes about 10-15 minutes to complete, depending on how detailed your responses are.

2. What type of incentives can we expect for completing the survey?

Pampered Chef values your feedback and will be offering a variety of incentives such as discounts on future purchases, free products, and exclusive promotions.

3. Can we suggest specific items we would like to see as incentives?

Yes, the survey allows you to provide specific suggestions for incentives. We value your input and will take your suggestions into consideration.

4. Is the survey confidential?

Yes, the survey is completely confidential. Your responses will only be used for research and development purposes and will not be shared with any third parties.

5. When will the incentives be available for use?

The incentives will be released within 1-2 weeks after the survey has closed. You will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies