• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Sandra Aldrich and what did she win in the Logo Wear Challenge?

In summary, "Sandra Aldrich - You Go Girl!" is a motivational cookbook written by renowned chef and author Sandra Aldrich. It includes over 50 easy-to-follow and budget-friendly recipes, along with inspiring stories and tips for women to achieve their goals and live their best lives. The cookbook is suitable for beginners and experienced cooks, and includes both healthy and indulgent recipes. It also offers vegetarian and vegan options for those with dietary restrictions.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Congratulations on being one of the Logo Wear Challenge winners!

What did you do and what did you win?

is she part of this site??

vwpamperedchef said:
is she part of this site??

Good question, I've been checking back on this to see her answer.

Sandra's screen name is 'Natural"

I went to a local Outlet Mall and was doing a little shopping in Coach when a salesperson came up to me and asked if she could put a few catalogs in the staff room. Of course I said YES! She then made sure I was going to be in the store for a while because she had someone to introduce to me. I stayed a bit and I met a future recruit! She wants to go to school to be a chef and is looking for ways to make more money! She loves PC and was just saying she needed to find someone who sells it. SCORE FOR ME! I wonder what product I will get.....

I heard it was one of the collapsible bowls

Yes it is. I just saw it is the 2 quart. Eh. Oh well, free is free!

Related to Who is Sandra Aldrich and what did she win in the Logo Wear Challenge?

1. What is "Sandra Aldrich - You Go Girl!" all about?

"Sandra Aldrich - You Go Girl!" is a motivational cookbook written by renowned chef and author Sandra Aldrich. It includes over 50 delicious and healthy recipes, as well as inspiring stories and tips to help women achieve their goals and live their best lives.

2. Is this cookbook suitable for beginners?

Yes, "Sandra Aldrich - You Go Girl!" is suitable for beginners and experienced cooks alike. The recipes are easy to follow and use common ingredients, making them accessible for all skill levels.

3. Are the ingredients used in the recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients used in the recipes are easy to find in most grocery stores. They are also budget-friendly, so you won't have to break the bank to make these delicious dishes.

4. Does "Sandra Aldrich - You Go Girl!" only include healthy recipes?

While the focus of the cookbook is on healthy eating, it also includes some indulgent recipes for those special occasions. Aldrich believes in balance and encourages readers to enjoy their favorite foods in moderation.

5. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes in this cookbook?

Yes, "Sandra Aldrich - You Go Girl!" includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan options for those with dietary restrictions. Aldrich believes in the importance of incorporating plant-based meals into our diets for a healthier lifestyle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Chef~Amber
  • General Chat
Replies