• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You See Laura in Her Boots?????

In summary, the CN has a picture of Laura in her boots in the middle of it. People who registered for the magazine received it in the mail.
katie0128
Silver Member
I go to my mailbox today to get mail and pull out my new CN. When I opened it, right there in the middle picture on the inside of the front cover is our own LAURA in her BOOTS!!!! What a babe!:D

Anyone else in a picture in the August CN?

My CN has still not arrived :(

Mine has not come either!!!

I found out at conference that my picture was in the flier that they mailed out to incourage people to register. It was kind of the side of my head, but those that know me, knew it was me. I haven't gottem my Aug CN yet though... probably in the mailbox

Oh wait - we can see it on CC - you look fabulous Laura!

ShanaSmith said:
I found out at conference that my picture was in the flier that they mailed out to incourage people to register. It was kind of the side of my head, but those that know me, knew it was me. I haven't gottem my Aug CN yet though... probably in the mailbox

You can look at it on CC...

Oh, I just got mine today! How cool! :) Go, Laura!

Mine still hasn't gotten here either:(

We love ya, Laura :) BIFF baby! :p

Awe...LOL ;)

Saw it can you say HOTTIE! :)

I checked it out online....Laura- I am glad you went with the boots (after much discussion!) you look great!

katie0128 said:
I go to my mailbox today to get mail and pull out my new CN. When I opened it, right there in the middle picture on the inside of the front cover is our own LAURA in her BOOTS!!!! What a babe!:D

Anyone else in a picture in the August CN?
No picture for me but my NAME is in there as a NEW DIRECTOR!!! YEA!

smspamperedchef said:

I saw your name!! :thumbup: Congratulations!! I also saw Krissy Walkers!! :thumbup: Congratulations!!

Mine will be in NEXT months!! Yeah!!:D :thumbup:

congrats!
smspamperedchef said:

Congrats on making Director!!!!

I noticed John Watschke (pampered1224) in a picture about the Help Whip Cancer lanyards. I will have to go back and see Laura!

;) My name is in there, too I hear... What a way to go out of PC!

Pampered Laura said:
;) My name is in there, too I hear... What a way to go out of PC!

Front and Center! What a way to go!!!!!

Thought they might have picked another picture with all that has happened since Conference, but I'm glad they didn't!!!

The people who put that rag together are so far removed from the day-to-day operation that they would have no idea what kind of intrigue is going on. Unless someone from the top floor handed down an edict that said "KEEP THESE NE'ER DO WELLS OUT OF MY MAGAZINE!!!" they're going to work with whatever material they have.

1. What type of boots does Laura wear in the video?

Laura is wearing the Pampered Chef Deluxe Utility Boots in the color black.

2. Can I purchase the boots Laura is wearing?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Deluxe Utility Boots are available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are the boots comfortable to wear for extended periods of time?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Deluxe Utility Boots are designed for comfort and support, making them perfect for long hours in the kitchen.

4. Do the boots have any special features?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Deluxe Utility Boots have a durable, slip-resistant sole and are made with water-resistant material.

5. Are the boots true to size?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Deluxe Utility Boots run true to size. However, if you are unsure, we recommend consulting the size chart on our website or trying them on in person at a Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kreaser
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef