• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Miss Out on Our Last Yard Sale?

M
MandyK
We are cleaning our hosue (had a yard sale last Saturday and litterally sold half of our furniture and toys!).

Now cleaning out PC closet. Everything AT LEAST half off -- gently used stuff at 70% off.

Email me at [email protected]

Oh, you need to come to WI and do that for me!!!! The kids are spoiled with their toys and it is overwhelming trying to keep up with everything AND thin out a house and do a sale but I NEED to - there is no room in our little house!!!!

Mandy Come Back!!:d

If you read her message, she provided her email address and asked that you all email HER. You'll probably get a faster response that way.

email sent!

email sent

SOLD OUT!

Thanks! My house has tumble weeds blowing through it! (because it is so empty!)

Does that mean if we didn't hear back from you after sending you the list of what we wanted, that it was gone by then?Thanks!

jbachen said:
Does that mean if we didn't hear back from you after sending you the list of what we wanted, that it was gone by then?

Thanks!

I didn't get an email form you! Did you send it to my [email protected]?

I emailed everyone back that sent me a list - whether I had the items or not.

I was checking my junk mail and caught a few. Sorry!

Related to Did You Miss Out on Our Last Yard Sale?

1. What items are you selling at the yard sale?

We are selling gently used furniture, toys, and items from our PC closet at a discounted price of at least 50% off.

2. How much of a discount can I expect at the yard sale?

You can expect a discount of at least 50% off on all items, with some items being discounted up to 70% off.

3. When is the yard sale taking place?

The yard sale took place last Saturday, but we are still in the process of cleaning out our house and selling items. You can email us at [email protected] for more information.

4. Can I purchase items online or do I have to come to the yard sale?

We are currently only selling items at the yard sale and not online. However, if you are interested in a specific item, you can email us at [email protected] and we can discuss possible arrangements.

5. What condition are the items in?

All items are gently used and in good condition. We are selling them at discounted prices because we are cleaning out our house, not because the items are damaged or worn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MandyK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies
Views
MandyK
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies