• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Hear That? Listen to This Hilarious Video!

In summary, the "Did You Hear That? Listen to This Hilarious Video!" video is a compilation of funny and entertaining clips from various sources. It may contain mild language and adult jokes, so it may not be appropriate for young children. The length of the video is typically around 10-15 minutes. It can be shared on social media and there will be more videos like this in the future from Pampered Chef.
ParishKitchen
Check out this video. Does it sound like anyone you know? :D

A friend sent me that video last week - I love it. It is so true. I don't think I could sing and remember all of that as fast as she does it though!

That is brilliant!

Funny! Even my husband was laughing!!!!

That is great! Thanks for sharing.:D

That is hysterical! I checked out her website and found out she is going to be at a number of Women of Faith conventions next year. Now I have to go to WOF next year... if for nothing else than to see her!!!

I wonder what event she was at there...looked like all women!

She did such a great job- I would love to see her in person!

I was at Women of Faith this past spring in Columbus and she was there. She is so funny. Started her whole talk about mamograms and how you should go with a friend because then you both think about the other one in there have their "fronties" squished and your laughing so hard you are not thinking about the pain you are experiencing. She also sang this song. It was great!!

Does she have a camera at my house?? Thanks for sharing!

That's great! :)

Too funny! Thanks!

what is her website? i love WOF ... i used to go all the time with my and sisters. i love those ladies!!!

Related to Did You Hear That? Listen to This Hilarious Video!

1. What is the "Did You Hear That? Listen to This Hilarious Video!" video about?

The video is a compilation of funny and entertaining clips from various sources, such as TV shows, movies, and online videos.

2. Is the video appropriate for all ages?

The video may contain some mild language and adult jokes, so it may not be suitable for young children. Viewer discretion is advised.

3. How long is the video?

The length of the video varies, but it is typically around 10-15 minutes long.

4. Can I share the video on social media?

Yes, the video is meant to be shared and enjoyed by others, so feel free to share it on your social media platforms.

5. Will there be more videos like this in the future?

Yes, Pampered Chef is always looking for new and entertaining videos to share with our customers, so be on the lookout for more in the future!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies