• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Get Your 2009 Pampered Chef Calendar Yet?

I'm just a little disappointed in the cover design. It needs something more eye catching.Mine came today! I'm excited to try it out.I got mine this week. I like the dots, but I don't like the cover. I think it would look better if it was all one color.
I was going to, but I didn't even get it to put on my keychain before he lost them. Ugggh.

So, I guess that means he hasn't found them yet? Boy, are they gonna love him at the post office!!

I still don't have my planner!

PChefPEI said:
Oh boy, that sucks... :( Maybe YOU should be in charge of the mail keys?? ;) Hope he finds them soon!!

That's my thought! I would be the one there when it was rekeyed!

I just got an e-mail back from HO and this is being treated like an adjustment and they will mail me out mine within 3 business days. Can't believe it is taking so long!!!

Anyone other than I still waiting?????

Okay, I am very new to this. How and when do I get a new calender? I qualified a week or so ago. Will I get one?

I'm still waiting, but I sent an email to HO and they said they would mail it out.

LeanneB. said:
Okay, I am very new to this. How and when do I get a new calender? I qualified a week or so ago. Will I get one?

I would contact HO about it and they should send you one.

I talked to HO about mine, she said they were doing 2 more shipments of them, one this week, and one later this month, she said mine would be in that group, but at the first of the year to call and they will send me one if I have not gotten one yet!

I haven't gotten mine either. Really hadn't noticed until I read this thread. ACK! I called HO and they didn't know what to say but did mention that there are two more ship dates for it. She did put a note to her supervisor asking what to do about calls like mine :(

<h2>1. Did You Get Your 2009 Pampered Chef Calendar Yet?</h2><p>Yes, I did get my 2009 Pampered Chef calendar. It is a great tool for keeping track of important dates and events for my business.</p><h2>2. Did You Get Your 2009 Consultant Calendar?</h2><p>Yes, I received my 2009 Pampered Chef consultant calendar. It is a valuable resource for staying organized and on top of my business.</p><h2>3. Mine Came Today. What Do You Think of the Cover Design?</h2><p>I personally like the cover design of the 2009 Pampered Chef calendar. It is simple and clean, which makes it easy to read and use.</p><h2>4. What Do You Think of the Cover Design?</h2><p>The cover design of the 2009 Pampered Chef calendar is a matter of personal preference. Some may find it plain, while others may appreciate its simplicity.</p><h2>5. I Think It's Kind of 'Non-Descript' :yuck:</h2><p>I understand that the cover design of the 2009 Pampered Chef calendar may not appeal to everyone. However, the important thing is the functionality and usefulness of the calendar, which I believe it delivers on.</p>

1. Did You Get Your 2009 Pampered Chef Calendar Yet?

Yes, I did get my 2009 Pampered Chef calendar. It is a great tool for keeping track of important dates and events for my business.

2. Did You Get Your 2009 Consultant Calendar?

Yes, I received my 2009 Pampered Chef consultant calendar. It is a valuable resource for staying organized and on top of my business.

3. Mine Came Today. What Do You Think of the Cover Design?

I personally like the cover design of the 2009 Pampered Chef calendar. It is simple and clean, which makes it easy to read and use.

4. What Do You Think of the Cover Design?

The cover design of the 2009 Pampered Chef calendar is a matter of personal preference. Some may find it plain, while others may appreciate its simplicity.

5. I Think It's Kind of 'Non-Descript' :yuck:

I understand that the cover design of the 2009 Pampered Chef calendar may not appeal to everyone. However, the important thing is the functionality and usefulness of the calendar, which I believe it delivers on.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Becky0216
  • Nanisu
  • General Chat
Replies