• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did/Will You Earn the Trip to Aruba? (Cdn)

In summary, Esther earned the TF1 trip to Aruba. Janet has $2000 left to earn the TF2 trip, and is working on earning the trip for next year. Esther and Janet are both excited for the trip and are working hard to earn it. Esther has been to several tropical locations and this is by far her favorite. Janet has been to Mexico, Paris, and Aruba, and is looking forward to earning the TF1 trip for herself.
stefani2
I am just curious how many Cheffers will/have earned the Trip to Aruba? Did you earn the TF1 or the TF2?

I have $2000 left to earn the TF1 and 7 Shows left to submit

Can I just say that I have been to Aruba! YOU ALL WANT TO EARN THIS TRIP!
I have been to several tropical locations and this is by far my favorite! Good luck everyone!

I need a little over $2000 and have only 3 more shows to submit...yikes. BUT have a new consultant qualifying this month and another joining tomorrow who I hope qualifies before Dec 31!

Wow! only $2000 away! I wouldn't count on the recruit for the points - to miss because of someone else would be a bummer, can you send a email to your customer base letting them know how close you are? Perhaps offer a 10% discount if they order to boost your Nov Sales or a FREE X (if you have something in your cupboard) if they host before Dec 10 or soemthing for extra for a catalogue show host???? Of course this will help you SAT & commission cheque too. Be sure if you go this route to let them know when you make it or how close you get!

I won't be there this year, but am okay with that - it wasn't in my planning for my business this year, but dh & I are reevaluating for next year what we can manage with 3 kids & four jobs outside of the home.Esther

That's awesome Jenna and veevahchef!!! I'm very excited for you guys.

Me, I don't think it's gonna happen. I only have a little over 10,000 points :( I so wanted to go, but it was a bummer year for me. So, I will focus on starting 2009 off with a bang and work on earning next year's trip! :)

Do you get Recruiting Points WHEN they SIGN or BECOME QUALIFIED?!

Does anyone know what you get (I think it is Conference Cash) if you DO NOT go on the Trip?

You can do it Veevachef!!!!! Let us know about your countdown! - We will be thinking about you!!! :) :)

Recruiting points are earned when they qualify.

Thanks Janet! How many points do you get per recruit?

I earned my very first trip (for 2...never earned it before) when we went to Mexico in 2007 & I swore I would NEVER miss another trip again...PC is just so amazing with pampering us!! I earned Paris but just for 1 & was proud to get there but disappointed I didn't earn it for 2....so.....I am working to earn Aruba for 2!! ...and I will do it by the end of the year!! I work full time and PC is my "fun" job...I love it & can't wait to walk the white sand in ARUBA!!!

Remember, we DESERVE this treat! Once you travel with PC, it's the only way to travel!!

stefani2 said:
Thanks Janet! How many points do you get per recruit?

You get 2,000 points! They get 5,000! :)

pampersarapara said:
I earned my very first trip (for 2...never earned it before) when we went to Mexico in 2007 & I swore I would NEVER miss another trip again...PC is just so amazing with pampering us!! I earned Paris but just for 1 & was proud to get there but disappointed I didn't earn it for 2....so.....I am working to earn Aruba for 2!! ...and I will do it by the end of the year!! I work full time and PC is my "fun" job...I love it & can't wait to walk the white sand in ARUBA!!!

Remember, we DESERVE this treat! Once you travel with PC, it's the only way to travel!!

Okay, so if you can do it, so can I....right?? :) I work FT too and have been "fearing" taking PC to the next level. I will work my butt off next year to earn that trip, wherever it may be!! 2009 is gonna be my year! :D

I'm only 4718 points away from the trip for 2. I have 1 recruit waiting to qualify, 3 cooking shows and 2 catalog shows going on. I know 2 of my 3 cooking shows are going to have lots of people there. Plus everyone at work said they would order something to give me a boost.

I WILL be there no matter what!!!

Related to Did/Will You Earn the Trip to Aruba? (Cdn)

1. How can I earn the trip to Aruba with Pampered Chef?

To earn the trip to Aruba with Pampered Chef, you must be a consultant and meet certain sales and recruiting goals during the qualification period. These requirements may vary, so it's best to check with your team leader for specific details.

2. Do I have to be a certain rank to qualify for the trip to Aruba?

No, there is no specific rank required to earn the trip to Aruba with Pampered Chef. As long as you meet the sales and recruiting goals during the qualification period, you can qualify for the trip.

3. Can I bring a guest with me on the trip to Aruba?

Yes, you can bring one guest with you on the trip to Aruba. However, your guest must be at least 18 years old and not a Pampered Chef consultant. You will be responsible for any additional costs associated with bringing a guest.

4. What is included in the trip to Aruba?

The trip to Aruba includes round-trip airfare, accommodations, and some meals and activities. You may also receive a special gift from Pampered Chef during the trip. Any additional expenses, such as transportation to and from the airport and souvenirs, will be your responsibility.

5. When will I find out if I earned the trip to Aruba?

The trip to Aruba is earned during a specific qualification period, and winners are typically announced a few weeks after the end of the qualification period. Winners will be notified by their team leader or Pampered Chef directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• peichef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefEsther