• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did We Carry This Spice in the Past? Investigating a Customer's Request

In summary, to investigate a customer's request for a spice we used to carry, follow these steps: check the product database, note any relevant details, check inventory records, reach out to other consultants or customer service, and consider reaching out to the customer directly. In most cases, we are unable to order a spice that is no longer in our product line, but it is worth reaching out to others for information or special orders. We recommend keeping a record of customer requests for spices we used to carry, gathering as much information as possible from customers who are unsure of the spice name, and offering alternatives if we no longer carry the requested spice.
heat123
Silver Member
Did we use to carry this spice? A past guest emailed asking to reorder some and I don't ever recall carrying it since I started in 2006? TIA

The Cajun Seasoning was discontinued several years ago! I'm thinking 4 years ago?

Thanks Becky, I figured we probably did at some point, but just not in my time! ;)

I think it was discontinued about 4 years ago. We sold it when I started 5 years ago.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I did some research and it looks like we used to carry that spice, but it was discontinued a few years ago. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Is there another spice you would recommend as a substitute? Let me know and I'll be happy to assist you in finding a similar option. Thank you!

Related to Did We Carry This Spice in the Past? Investigating a Customer's Request

1. What are the steps to investigate a customer's request for a spice we used to carry?

To investigate a customer's request for a spice we used to carry, follow these steps:

• Check the product database to see if the spice was ever a part of our product line.
  • If it was, note the name, description, and any other relevant details.
  • Check inventory records to see if we have any remaining stock of the spice.
  • If we do not have any remaining stock, reach out to other consultants or the company's customer service team to see if they have any information on the spice.
  • If all else fails, consider reaching out to the customer directly to gather more information about the spice they are looking for.

2. Can we still order a spice for a customer if we no longer carry it?

In most cases, we are not able to order a spice that is no longer a part of our product line. However, it is always worth reaching out to other consultants or the company's customer service team to see if they have any information on the spice or if they are able to special order it for a customer.

3. How can we keep track of customer requests for spices we used to carry?

We recommend keeping a record of all customer requests for spices we used to carry. This can be done by creating a spreadsheet or document to track the date of the request, the customer's name, the spice they are looking for, and any other relevant details. This will help us stay organized and potentially identify patterns or popular spices that we may want to consider bringing back.

4. What should we do if a customer is not sure of the name of the spice they are looking for?

If a customer is not sure of the name of the spice they are looking for, try to gather as much information from them as possible. Ask them to describe the spice, what dishes they use it in, and any other details that may help us identify it. It may also be helpful to show them a list of our current spices to see if any of them match the description of the one they are looking for.

5. Are there any alternatives we can offer to a customer if we no longer carry the spice they are looking for?

If we no longer carry the spice a customer is looking for, we can offer alternatives such as a similar spice we currently carry, a spice blend that may have a similar flavor profile, or a recipe for a homemade version of the spice. We can also suggest reaching out to other consultants or the company's customer service team to see if they have any recommendations. It is important to try our best to accommodate the customer's needs and find a suitable alternative.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
grgann
  • pkloosen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies