• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Take Home Chef Use Our Simple Additions?

In summary, the show featured Simple Additions being used during the cooking. It was interesting to see. I think Curtis is a nice guy and his personality is good. I would like to see him again.
pcgogetter
Gold Member
I watched it tonight and I can't say for 100% BUT I think our Simple Additions were used during the show cooking. It was cool to see that.

pcgogetter said:
I watched it tonight and I can't say for 100% BUT I think our Simple Additions were used during the show cooking. It was cool to see that.

I am not familier with this? Could you explain this, please?

I LOVE CURTIS AND TAKE HOME CHEF!!! :D When I was home with my kids, everything stopped at 4pm and mommy had to watch her show!! ;) I have seen PC products on the show at different times. I would LOVE to be on the show with him and have him use all of my nice Forged Cutlery, stoneware, cookware, etc.!!! :D

Is this the show with the cute Australian guy? Blonde hair?

DessertDivaFL said:
I am not familier with this? Could you explain this, please?

It's a show on TLC called "Take Home Chef". This hot Australian chef named Curtis picks up women in the grocery store and offers to buy their groceries and go back to their place to help them make a delicious meal. LOVE IT!! :love: I've learned a lot of my techniques and tips for my shows from his show, too!

Kitchen Diva said:
Is this the show with the cute Australian guy? Blonde hair?

Yes, but no touching - he is my LUVA! :love::love::love::love:

Love this show! And I used to live in LA so I know all the spots he goes shopping. It's fun.

cathyskitchen said:
Yes, but no touching - he is my LUVA! :love::love::love::love:

LOL- that's alright, you can have him... I'm on the waiting list for Antonio Banderas once Melanie is finished with him. Which should be soon, since he's told her NO MORE PLASTIC SURGERY. I heard it's addicting so I'm getting ready to make my move! :)

Here he is in all of his hotness:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/chattycathy35/chef_image1.jpg

I think I see a wedding ring... I have a feeling his wife might think that he's her luva... sorry hon... can I help you find another luva?

Oooh - this one's even better: :LOVE:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/chattycathy35/chef_image4.jpg

Nope, that ring is on his middle finger. He's single and he's MINE!! ;)

ETA: Found this on the TLC website in his bio:

"Curtis is 31 and single. While he is currently based in Los Angeles, he lives in London."

Looks like I need to take a trip across the pond! :D

ANtonio.jpg

You are too funny- here's my dreamboat! :) Mmmmm

OK, I'll give you Antonio in that picture. Definitely steamy!

cathyskitchen said:
Nope, that ring is on his middle finger. He's single and he's MINE!! ;)

ETA: Found this on the TLC website in his bio:

"Curtis is 31 and single. While he is currently based in Los Angeles, he lives in London."

Looks like I need to take a trip across the pond! :D

Doesn't that mean he likes guys? (I'm totally playing with you!) ;) I have watched the show a few times, and it's not bad!

Well, if you've seen the show, then you've seen him TOTALLY hitting on every hot chick he picks up, so I don't think there's even a remote chance that he plays on that side of the field. ;)

cathyskitchen said:
Oooh - this one's even better: :LOVE:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/chattycathy35/chef_image4.jpg

He really likes this shirt, doesn't he? LOL

I always felt bad for the husbands when they'd come home and look at their wives all dressed up and see this strange man in their house. You could totally read their thoughts! "Hey- Jack... what the heck are you doing in my house and why did my wife shave her legs and put on mascara and WHY is there dinner on my table, and did you violate my woman??" :D

Last edited:
ROFLMAO!! I'm sure that's what most of them were thinking - I know mine would!! (esp. since he knows I'm hot for him).

OK, so sorry to the OP for the TOTAL hottie hijack of this thread!! ;)

cathyskitchen said:
OK, I'll give you Antonio in that picture. Definitely steamy!

Yes, he's humid, don't you think!? I've had a thing for him since the first time I saw him. He resembles my high school sweetheart! DH- who is a sandy blond Italian wonders why I didn't marry a latino if I like them so much! LOL

I do think Curtis has a nice personality however!!!

cathyskitchen said:
ROFLMAO!! I'm sure that's what most of them were thinking - I know mine would!! (esp. since he knows I'm hot for him).

OK, so sorry to the OP for the TOTAL hottie hijack of this thread!! ;)

And because the wives are in such a good mood when they get home, I'm even wondering if that was their little appetizer! :) LOL

Ya know, I'll have to watch the show again, I never noticed any blatant flirting on his part. I tend to be oblivious to some things....

They're in a good mood because they've been drinking all afternoon - he always buys wine and beer (or the fixin's for cocktails) and gets them all liquored up before Hubby/Boyfriend/Whatever shows up! ;)

In one episode, it looks as if he sets up a date with one of the girls (she was single and invited her girlfriend over). I was so jealous of her!

cathyskitchen said:
They're in a good mood because they've been drinking all afternoon - he always buys wine and beer (or the fixin's for cocktails) and gets them all liquored up before Hubby/Boyfriend/Whatever shows up! ;)

In one episode, it looks as if he sets up a date with one of the girls (she was single and invited her girlfriend over). I was so jealous of her!

Well if I ever meet him, I'll be sure to tell him about you! I'll mention that you have a fetish for his pretty blue striped shirt! :) LOL

I just realized I beyond hijacked this thread... I'm so sorry!!! :blushing:

I love Take Home Chef, too! I LOVE Curtis. He seems to have done a few shows in Chicago, but they seem to be IN the city though.:( I would love to run into him.

My kids were at a park district cooking class in the spring and the teachers were talking about Take Home Chef and my 6 yo son yells across the room "OH, my mom LOVES that show!" It cracked me up that he even knew enough of what they were talking about and that I love the show. It's not like I watch it every day.

Cute pics of Curtis!!:D

Hi *is* a hottie! That accent totally makes him even CUTER!!

http://women.evenhealth.com

Related to Did Take Home Chef Use Our Simple Additions?

1. Can I watch Take Home Chef on any streaming platforms?

Yes, Take Home Chef is available to stream on the Food Network website and app. It may also be available on other streaming platforms such as Hulu or Amazon Prime, depending on your subscription.

2. Who is the host of Take Home Chef?

The host of Take Home Chef is Curtis Stone, a celebrity chef from Australia. He has also appeared on other cooking shows such as Top Chef Masters and The Celebrity Apprentice.

3. What is the premise of Take Home Chef?

In each episode, Curtis Stone surprises a random person at a grocery store and offers to go home with them and cook a gourmet meal using the ingredients they purchased. The goal is to inspire viewers to try new and creative dishes in their own homes.

4. How long is each episode of Take Home Chef?

Each episode of Take Home Chef is typically 30 minutes long. However, some episodes may be longer or shorter depending on the content and commercials.

5. Is Take Home Chef suitable for all ages?

Take Home Chef is a family-friendly show and is suitable for all ages. However, parents may want to preview certain episodes to ensure the content is appropriate for their children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JAE
  • feliciamck
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies