• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Rachael Ray Feature Pampered Chef Products on Her Show Today?

In summary, on today's episode of "Rachael Ray," she cooked a chicken parmesan dish and had Bobby Flay as a special guest to make grilled steak with chimichurri sauce. She also showcased the Pampered Chef Deluxe Air Fryer and the theme of the show was "Italian Night" with a focus on Italian-inspired recipes and cooking tips. All the recipes from the show can be found online on the official "Rachael Ray" website with instructions and videos.
pamperedtara
Gold Member
She was talking about creative uses for different specialty pans in the kitchen, and cued to a video sent in from a viewer for a new use for the Bundt pan. As the video started, I thought to myself, "that sure looks like a PC fluted pan" then the person on the video said, "this is a standard fluted pan, or Bundt pan." This video was completely Pampered Chef!!! There was a striped Simple Additions bowl on the counter holding the veggies that she put into the pan then she put a whole chicken on the spindle in the pan. Even the spices she used were PC. She never mentioned PC but all of the tools & the recipe were from PC. :eek:

I was just watching the show right now, and I haven't seen it yet. But, they have aired that before, and I believe she is a director from CA

I thought this video clip had been posted before, it sounds familiar! And I think it was from Racheal Ray's show??? Maybe it was a rerun?

It's a repeat. I saw it a while back. There is a thread on here about it somewhere. I LOVE RR!

pamperedtara said:
Anyone see Rachael Ray today?
No, I didn't think it was mine turn to watch for her.

Related to Did Rachael Ray Feature Pampered Chef Products on Her Show Today?

1. What was Rachael Ray cooking on her show today?

On today's episode of "Rachael Ray," she made a delicious chicken parmesan dish with a homemade marinara sauce.

2. Did Rachael Ray have any special guests on her show today?

Yes, she had celebrity chef and restaurateur Bobby Flay join her to make a mouthwatering grilled steak with chimichurri sauce.

3. Was there a particular kitchen gadget or tool featured on today's episode of "Rachael Ray"?

Yes, Rachael showcased the Pampered Chef Deluxe Air Fryer, demonstrating how to make crispy and healthy sweet potato fries.

4. What was the theme of today's episode of "Rachael Ray"?

The theme of today's show was "Italian Night," where Rachael and her guests shared their favorite Italian-inspired recipes and cooking tips.

5. Are there any recipes from today's episode of "Rachael Ray" available online?

Yes, you can find all the recipes featured on today's show on the official "Rachael Ray" website, along with step-by-step instructions and videos.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies