• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Something Fun for a Bridal Show

In summary, Diane shared a Bridal Shower take off with a trifle bowl using battery operated tea lights and added cookbook and other items. She found success in bringing the idea to shows to generate interest in the bridal registry.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I tried a take off from the Debi Lilly demo for a Bridal Shower I had on Monday... I didn't get enough things in my trifle bowl but this was the day after I came home from NC and had to whip things together. I added a cookbook and a couple things to it when I got there. I had the little battery operated tea lights in the bottom of the trifle and the guest were intriqued and got talking about all the things they could do with the bowl and one of them ordered it for the bride.

Attachments

• duo compressed.JPG
    duo compressed.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 505
That looks awesome, Diane! Thank you for sharing the pic - I have a bridal shower coming up next weekend and will do something similar (to be honest, with all the info we got at conference, I would have forgotten all about the decorating tips, so thank you, thank you, thank you!

You are SO welcome! I had fun and it only took a few minutes... I'm thinking of taking it to shows to help raise interest in the bridal shows and registry... althought it isn't super easy to transport! I put the 'ice' in a baggie ... just make sure not to leave the candles in a hot car! :) I almost did but rescued them in time. ;)

Awesome Idea. I have a potential bridal type event next month I might borrow that idea. I love the trifle bowl

That looks great!
I did something with my trifle for my bridal show today too! Only mine is for the wish list; I'll have to post later...

I can't wait to see it!

Thanks Diane! I've got a couple of bridal showers coming-up and I'm going to use your ideas.

Diane
what do you mean by "ice" in a baggie is it ice or the fake ice made by Wilton and other companies for weddings?

Thanks! I have a bridal show next Saturday and I am going to do that.
At my last shower I did a triple berry trifle in the bowl and a guest bought the bowl for the bride and it was not on her list either. I think the more that people see it used the more interest you generate.

1. What are some fun games or activities to include in a bridal show?

Some popular options for bridal show games or activities include a "how well do you know the bride" quiz, a cooking or baking demonstration using Pampered Chef products, or a gift basket raffle.

2. How can I make my bridal show stand out and be more memorable for guests?

In addition to fun games and activities, consider adding personalized touches such as custom decorations or favors, incorporating the couple's love story into the show, or offering special discounts or promotions.

3. What are some unique ideas for bridal shower favors?

Some unique ideas for bridal shower favors include mini kitchen tools or gadgets, personalized recipe cards, or homemade treats baked using Pampered Chef products. You could also consider giving out small gift certificates or discounts for future Pampered Chef purchases.

4. How can I involve the bride in the bridal show?

One way to involve the bride is to have her participate in a cooking or baking demonstration using Pampered Chef products. You could also have her assist with games or activities, or have her share her favorite recipes or kitchen tips with the guests.

5. How can I ensure that guests have a good time at the bridal show?

In addition to planning fun games and activities, make sure to provide plenty of food and drinks, and create a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere. Encourage guests to interact with each other and participate in the activities to make the event more enjoyable for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies