• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Pampered Chef Kit Just Arrive?!

In summary, your Pampered Chef kit will include a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, as well as sample products and recipe cards. The delivery time for your kit may vary, but it typically takes 5-7 business days. Unfortunately, customization is not available, but there are different kit options to fit your budget and needs. If you are not satisfied, you can return the kit within 30 days for a refund or exchange, as long as it is in its original packaging and unused. Shipping for orders over $150 is free, but there is a flat rate fee for orders under $150, and expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
hoosierchef
OMG....My kit finally delivered.....and I'm at work..... :(

I may have to *cough, cough* go home.....I don't think I'm feeling too well..........:p :rolleyes: :eek:

LOL!!!! You don't sound well....you better go home and get some rest. ;)

i wouldnt stick around the office. you might spread germs. go home!

Want me to call and say its an emergency...LOL

I think it's that new strain of Consultitis that's been going around. The only cure is immediate and prolonged exposure to high-quality kitchen tools.

Hoosierchef--when did you submit your agreement? I am wondering when my 2 newest consultants will get their kits. I don't want to call. That HO waiting game is horrible

Chef Kearns said:
Hoosierchef--when did you submit your agreement? I am wondering when my 2 newest consultants will get their kits. I don't want to call. That HO waiting game is horrible

I submitted my agreement online on Thursday, 01/25/06. Hope that helps.

Okay, I've got a gal that submitted on Wednesday and one that submitted on Thursday last week. I hope they both get their kits today!! Oh happy times.

Thanks Hoosierchef!

What comes in my Pampered Chef kit?

Your Pampered Chef kit will include a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, such as knives, mixing bowls, baking dishes, and more. It may also include some sample products and recipe cards to help you get started with your new tools.

How long does it take for my kit to be delivered?

The delivery time for your Pampered Chef kit may vary depending on your location. Typically, it takes 5-7 business days for your kit to be delivered. You will receive an email with tracking information once your kit has been shipped.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef kit?

Unfortunately, we are unable to customize the contents of your Pampered Chef kit. However, we do offer a variety of kits at different price points to fit your budget and cooking needs.

What is the return policy for my Pampered Chef kit?

If you are not satisfied with your Pampered Chef kit, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that the kit must be in its original packaging and unused in order to be eligible for a return.

Do I need to pay for shipping for my Pampered Chef kit?

Shipping for your Pampered Chef kit is free for orders over $150. For orders under $150, a flat rate shipping fee will apply. You can also choose to upgrade to expedited shipping for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • sjspchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • Intrepid_Chef