• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My First Show Exceed $800 in Sales?!

S
slingmommy
Hi everyone! Thanks for all of the well wishes in the other thread. I just wanted to post and let you all know that my first show was AWESOME!!! I hosted it myself, had 7 people show up (out of the 60! I invited). I already had over $300 in outside orders lined up and today got $350 more! I have two more outside orders to pick up tomorrow and if they go as well as I think they will my show should end up over $800!!! I'm actually more excited about the FPV and all the stuff I'm going to get than I am about my commission!
:D

I have a catalog show running now too, and I am hoping that these two shows combined will get me to my 1250. I can't seem to line up any more for December (though I have two tentatives for January)and I will be SO bummed if I miss it by only a little. Fingers crossed would be much appreciated! Thanks!!!

Oh, and I have a possible recruit too!!!!:D

Congrats, Melissa!! You will LOVE all that free stuff.....both from hosting the show AND from the Super Starter Stuff. I bet you'll hit $1250. Advertise the heck out of yourself for last minute holiday gifts and stuff like that. You never know, you might get a couple straggling orders that way! I hope you had fun.

You are doing so great! CONGRATS!

GREAT JOB!!!! :D You are going to make it.. I just know it! lol :D

Way To Go!!Great Job! U Will Make It!!

Liz

Great Job!! December is very hard to get shows to stick!!

Great job!! I know you are excited. It's like Christmas when that UPS truck pulls up..lol!

Congrats! I'm just starting my 4th month and haven't had an $800 show yet (though the one I submitted a week ago was darn close). I know that you'll make it to $1250! Just call all of those people who didn't show at your party and ask them to help you meet your goal with just a small order. Those small orders add up! :D

:D CONGRATS!! What a GREAT FEELING!!!:D :D Keep up the momentum and your business is sure to grow!:)

Congratulations! May your success continue to grow!

Congrats. Keep thinking positive and you will do great!

That's great!

Thanks everyone! I am about to close the show today. Just waiting for one final order. Right now I'm just $20 shy of 900! No shows booked for the rest of December though. I'm hoping this is enough to make my 1250. All my fingers and toes are crossed!

H2: What is the minimum sales amount required to reach the First Pampered Chef Show threshold?

The minimum sales amount required to reach the First Pampered Chef Show threshold is $800.

H2: How many guests typically attend a Pampered Chef show?

The number of guests that typically attend a Pampered Chef show can vary, but on average, 7-10 guests attend a show.

H2: Can outside orders count towards the First Pampered Chef Show threshold?

Yes, outside orders can count towards the First Pampered Chef Show threshold as long as they are submitted and paid for during the time frame of the show.

H2: What is the significance of reaching the First Pampered Chef Show threshold?

Reaching the First Pampered Chef Show threshold means you have met the minimum sales requirement and are eligible for the First Pampered Chef Show rewards, which include free products and a higher commission rate.

H2: How can I increase my chances of reaching the First Pampered Chef Show threshold?

You can increase your chances of reaching the First Pampered Chef Show threshold by inviting more guests to your show, promoting the show through social media and word of mouth, and offering incentives for guests to place orders. You can also host multiple shows or catalog shows to reach the sales goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• T1Pumper
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Chefjpeak
  • lkbcovington
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Christine Fender