• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Earn Over $1000 in Your First Pampered Chef Show?

S
slingmommy
<- That is the total for my very first show! $1129.50!!! I'm so excited!!! I NEVER made that kind of money with Creative Memories as a Consultant. I'm even more excited because I was the Host and so I get $240 in free product! I spent my FPV very wisely and have a list a mile long coming to my house! YIPEE!!! :D :D :D :D

Congrats! I'm glad it was such a success for you. I hope you enjoy all your free stuff. :)

CONGRATS!!! I bet you're doing the happy dance, lol.
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/party/party-smiley-052.gif

Great job! It's good to hear that PC stands above alot of other Direct Selling companies!

That's FANTASTIC!! Great job on your very first show! I know that you;ve found your calling!:D

How Awesome Melissa! Congratulations!

How awesome for you! You're off to a great start:D You'll enjoy that man in brown delivering all those boxes!

Congratulations! You are going to be seeing alot of the UPS man (or as my 4 year old son calls him "the Pampered Chef Man") in the coming months if you keep this up! Yeah You!!!

slingmommy said:
<- That is the total for my very first show! $1129.50!!! I'm so excited!!! I NEVER made that kind of money with Creative Memories as a Consultant. I'm even more excited because I was the Host and so I get $240 in free product! I spent my FPV very wisely and have a list a mile long coming to my house! YIPEE!!! :D :D :D :D

Way to go Melissa!

Amen! I sold Creative Memories too at one point, and always ended up in the hole more than ever making money!

Congrats on such a great show!

slingmommy said:

Thanks everyone! I closed my catalog show tonight too and I'm at $1386.02 in commisionable sales! WOOHOO!!! I added everything up and with all my start up costs I made a profit of $14 :eek: LOL! Well, I feel like I made a lot more than that because of all the FPV stuff I'm getting. Couple that with the SS bonus and it's way more than a $14.00 profit. I'm SUPER excited! PC rocks!!!!!!

Way to go Melissa! Keep doing your happy dance.

Way To Go!!!

Great Job!

That is wonderful!!!! You are off to an awesome start! Keep it up. I hope you earn all three Super Starter packages plus the bonus packages too!!

Related to Did You Earn Over $1000 in Your First Pampered Chef Show?

What is considered a successful first show with Pampered Chef?

A first show with Pampered Chef that earns over $1000 is considered a great success and is a huge accomplishment for any consultant.

How does the compensation plan for Pampered Chef work?

Pampered Chef consultants earn a commission of 20-27% on their sales, depending on their monthly sales volume. They also have the opportunity to earn bonuses and free products through the company's incentive programs.

Is it common for consultants to earn over $1000 in their first show with Pampered Chef?

While it is not guaranteed, it is definitely possible for consultants to earn over $1000 in their first show with Pampered Chef. Many consultants have achieved this milestone and continue to have successful shows with the company.

What are some tips for having a successful first show with Pampered Chef?

Some tips for having a successful first show with Pampered Chef include inviting a large number of guests, having a well-stocked and organized display, and being knowledgeable about the products and their uses.

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community of consultants. You also have the potential to earn free products and trips through the company's incentive programs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KRISTY SIMARD
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Mom&Jonah
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Trudie32
  • Schylie