• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Hosting First Pampered Chef Show: How Did It Go?

In summary, the speaker's first Pampered Chef show went well with controlled chaos. They had a decent turnout, but not as many people as they had hoped. Sales closed at around $200 and they were able to book future shows. Their tips for a successful show include planning and preparation, engaging with guests, and following up afterwards.
K.Shaffer
I guess I must come out of hiding and say Hi to you all. My name is Kim. I got my kit on March 26th, held my first "Grand Opening" show on April 1st. (today) Everything went as planned....controlled caos. LOL Not to big of a crowd or any big spenders mainly because most everyone in attendance came and spent at the party I hosted two weeks prior. Pre-pampered chef...LOL
I should close around $200 in sales but the awesome news is I booked another April show and got a maybe for in May. WOOHOO :sing:

Congratulations! And, welcome.

Welcome to the addiction! :D
I have learned about 90% of what I know right here on this website! Everyone has been very helpful to answer questions!!! Another good way to learn too is the search box...I found an answer last night since no one was chatting..ha
Just click on search and enter in the topic you are wondering about...it's awesome!

Thanks for the welcome and this website is fantastic.

1. How did your first Pampered Chef show go?

Overall, my first Pampered Chef show went really well! I had a bit of controlled chaos, but everything went according to plan.

2. Did you have a large turnout for your first show?

I had a decent turnout for my first show, but not as many people as I had hoped. Many of my guests had already attended a party I hosted before becoming a consultant.

3. How much in sales did you close at your first show?

I am expecting to close around $200 in sales at my first show. While I didn't have any big spenders, I am happy with the overall sales amount.

4. Did you book any future shows at your first party?

Yes, I was able to book another show for April and also received a "maybe" for a show in May. I'm excited to continue growing my business through these bookings!

5. Any tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef show?

My biggest tip is to plan and prepare as much as possible before the show. Also, be sure to engage with your guests and offer helpful tips and information about the products. Lastly, always follow up with guests after the show to thank them and offer any additional support or information they may need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Earjona
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kim Moleski
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jana Hance