• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Bamboo Spoon Get Ruined in Just One Day?

In summary, "My Bamboo Spoon Nightmare!" is a cookbook published by Pampered Chef featuring recipes designed for use with bamboo spoons. The cookbook helps customers who have experienced issues with their bamboo spoons to still use them in the kitchen. While the recipes can also be made with other utensils, using bamboo spoons can prevent further damage. It is not necessary to use Pampered Chef's bamboo spoons for the recipes, but high-quality ones are recommended. If issues persist, customers can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.
pamperedape
So my (old) bamboo spoon STAINED yesterday!! I mean, it sat in a pot of peas for about an hour and a half and after soaking it overnight AND today - it looks like someone wiped my baby's butt with it!!! :yuck:

I earned it last February (before I signed) at a show that I hosted. So I called and was told to send back the damaged one. Fine, but will they not send my new one until I send the old one back?? Just wondering...

I don't think they will send the new before they receive the old/damaged.

I just submitted a product adjustment for the old bamboo spoon set.
Once they receive the old set they will ship the new.

What is "My Bamboo Spoon Nightmare!"?

"My Bamboo Spoon Nightmare!" is a cookbook published by Pampered Chef that features recipes specifically designed to use with the company's bamboo spoons.

Why is it called "My Bamboo Spoon Nightmare!"?

The cookbook is called "My Bamboo Spoon Nightmare!" because it is designed to help customers who have experienced issues with their bamboo spoons, such as cracking or splintering, to still be able to use them in the kitchen and create delicious meals.

Are the recipes in "My Bamboo Spoon Nightmare!" only for bamboo spoons?

While the cookbook is specifically designed for use with bamboo spoons, the recipes can also be made with other cooking utensils. However, using bamboo spoons can help prevent any further damage to the utensil.

Do I need to use Pampered Chef's bamboo spoons for the recipes in "My Bamboo Spoon Nightmare!"?

No, you do not need to use Pampered Chef's bamboo spoons for the recipes in the cookbook. However, we recommend using high-quality bamboo spoons to ensure the best results and to prevent any potential damage to your utensils.

What should I do if I am still experiencing issues with my bamboo spoon after using the cookbook?

If you are still having issues with your bamboo spoon after using the cookbook, please contact Pampered Chef's customer service for further assistance. We want to ensure that you are satisfied with your products and cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• barbchan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tinat51796
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies