• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Last Year's Hotel Announcement Cause a Frenzy?

In summary, Carolyn is planning to go to Chicago this year to promote her new role as Director. She is excited to go and is looking forward to meeting new people. She is also excited to wear her favorite dress from the past two promotion ceremonies. Her husband is a bit put-off because he came with her the last two years to NC and this year she told him she wants to try going by herself. He understands and is supportive. She is also excited to go shopping for new clothes.
Kelley Sells

Here we come.....i know it's early but can't wait.....

Seems to me that last year there where TONS of posts going on....but maybe that was AFTER the hotels where announced???

I am going dress shopping this week. I figure I wore the same red dress to walk across the stage in '05 when I promoted to Director and in '06 when I earned TPC. I need a new dress for this years' walk across stage!!!!

Do you think Chicago will survive us?

Should you....trade that "GOOD KARMA DRESS..."....LOL.....

I'll scream for ya......Woo Hoo.......

Well, Chicago will need WEEKS to get over the National Conference week...LOL.....

So, instead of taking my "vacation" to go with the DH to some exotic location.....I'm going to Chicago....LOL....hey, I HAD a choice....hope the DHs' feelings weren't hurt....LOL..:D :D

Kelley Sells said:
trade that "GOOD KARMA DRESS..."....LOL.....

I'll scream for ya......Woo Hoo.......

Well, Chicago will need WEEKS to get over the National Conference week...LOL.....

So, instead of taking my "vacation" to go with the DH to some exotic location.....I'm going to Chicago....LOL....hey, I HAD a choice....hope the DHs' feelings weren't hurt....LOL..:D :D

LOLOLOL
My DH is a bit put-off because he came with me the last 2 years to NC and this year I told him I wanna try going by myself - I am a big girl now and not so freaked out about flying (hilarious because when I was dating & then married to my ex-DH I used to fly back & forth, NJ<-->FL a zillion times a year alone or with just my baby/toddler...but after 911 I stopped flying for several years and got myself all freaked out abotu it...anyway...) and I want to go to NC and BE a Director - room with my team - be completely focused on my business. The last 2 years DH came with me and I LOVED having him there, but was distracted - missed out on a lot of team-bonding cuz I was running off to have dinner with DH or go sightseeing with DH...which I LOVED...but this time I wanna focus completely on my biz. I think his feelings are a bit hurt but I think he kinda understands, too.

I CAN'T WAIT for Chicago! I'm so looking forward to it!! I always told my dh that I when I walk as director, I wan thim to be there to watch me but we would have to book our own room which means more money out of pocket. So, I'm going Alone and as of right now, I'm the only one on my flight.:eek:

I love going with out my DH. I love the time for the girls. It is also great to be away from the kids for a couple of days. Like you said Carolyn, it is great to be able to think totally about your business. I keep telling my DH that when I get home I need a day totally to myself to get all my thougths together and to get the ideas together that I want to start using right away.

What a great way to look at it Nicki! Thanks for the reminder!!!:D

dannyzmom said:
I am going dress shopping this week. I figure I wore the same red dress to walk across the stage in '05 when I promoted to Director and in '06 when I earned TPC. I need a new dress for this years' walk across stage!!!!

Ok...I was gona ask this. I am not walking. I am pretty much a nobody this year atleast except a the CHEERING CROWD FOR CAROLYN, but what clothes do I need. Any excuse to shop.
Is there a dressy night? Are both days business casual. Help. I have to be organized and prepared you know!!!!

Some people dress up for Exec banquet, some don't. And some Execs have theme banquets. Generally, unless you're attending new director breakfast or one of the special events (Circle of honor reception, etc.) business casual is the norm.

Many people wear capris and light sweaters. I tend to do slacks or skirts and blouse/sweater. Wear comfy shoes - there's a lot of walking. And bring clothes for sight seeing if you have time for that.

Yeah I think we may be staying an extra night. I think. Like the 11-the 15. Like I said..Alls this boy is talking about is Chicago Pizza and Hotdogs. I getting the feeling he could care less about PC.

Ok...So I am thinking my summer clothes like I am going to work sort of attire.

Jilleysue said:
Ok...So I am thinking my summer clothes like I am going to work sort of attire.
Yep. My personal thought is that I'd rather err on the side of being over dressed, than to look like a slob compared to everyone else.

PampMomof3 I am in Wave 2 too! I WILL be walking this year as well. Just keep plugging away here and a bit nervous about everyone qualifying in time. I have 5 signed, 2 qualified, 1 more about to reactivate, and 2 more strong potentials in about 2 weeks. I have talked to all my actives and they are slowly but sure working but haven't submitted their shows yet. I'm pretty sure they will, but want to recruit about 3 more for that extra cushion. Hopefully we can walk together!!! It has been a long haul for me and IT's TIME!!!

What are the different types of accommodation options available at "theHotels Where Announced?"

At "theHotels Where Announced," we offer a variety of accommodation options to suit every traveler's needs. These options include standard rooms, suites, villas, and even private homes. Each option is designed to provide maximum comfort and luxury during your stay.

Are there any amenities available at "theHotels Where Announced?"

Yes, "theHotels Where Announced" offers a range of amenities to enhance your stay. These include a fitness center, swimming pool, spa services, on-site dining options, and concierge services. We strive to provide our guests with everything they need for a comfortable and enjoyable stay.

Can I make reservations for "theHotels Where Announced" online?

Yes, you can easily make reservations for "theHotels Where Announced" through our website. Simply select your desired dates, choose your preferred accommodation option, and complete the booking process. Our online reservation system is quick, easy, and secure.

What is the cancellation policy at "theHotels Where Announced"?

Our cancellation policy varies depending on the type of reservation and the time of year. We recommend reviewing our cancellation policy before making a reservation. In case of any changes or cancellations, please contact us as soon as possible to avoid any fees.

Does "theHotels Where Announced" offer any special deals or packages?

Yes, we often have special deals and packages available throughout the year. These can include discounted rates, complimentary meals, spa services, or other perks. Be sure to check our website or contact us directly for any ongoing promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • ChefCKHall