• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Overcook My Caramel Nutty Brownies? Tips for Making Them Perfectly!

In summary, to make Warm Caramel Nutty Brownies, you will need a box of brownie mix, eggs, vegetable oil, water, chopped nuts, and a jar of caramel sauce. The recipe also allows for the use of any type of nuts, such as walnuts, pecans, or almonds. To incorporate the caramel sauce, drizzle it over the brownie batter and swirl it in with a knife or toothpick. These brownies can be made ahead of time and reheated, but should be stored in an airtight container. However, they are not suitable for those with nut allergies, and other nut-free brownie recipes are recommended.
SandiLeigh
I just made this recipie tonight. I used a regular brownie mix but the brownies seem to be over cooked because they are so thin.

Is there any trick to making this taste better or did I do something wrong? Would it work better if I used two mixes?

It depends on the size of the mix. You need to make sure it's the size specified in the recipe, not a smaller one.

It also depends on the oven. When I made these at a show, they were done at least 3 minutes before the timer went off. Thankfully, the host was paying attention and checked them before they burned. Her oven baked it quicker than expected.

Good rule of thumb to remember: if it's an oven (or a recipe) you've never used before, begin checking baked goods 5 minutes before the minimum time listed in your recipe. I've had several people tell me they don't like our stoneware because their baked goods always burn. I told them this tip. I discovered that most people either average the two times (25 to 30 minutes becomes 27 minutes) or just use the maximum time (so it would "be done"). The ones I've talked to after giving them this tip now really like their stoneware.

Brownie package size is18-21 ozs and bake as cake-like brownies.

In order to make cake-like brownies, you usually have to add more eggs. It says it on most boxes. I used Duncan Hines.

Related to Did I Overcook My Caramel Nutty Brownies? Tips for Making Them Perfectly!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Warm Caramel Nutty Brownies?

To make Warm Caramel Nutty Brownies, you will need a box of brownie mix, eggs, vegetable oil, water, chopped nuts, and a jar of caramel sauce.

2. Can I use a different type of nuts in this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of nuts you prefer in this recipe. Popular choices include walnuts, pecans, and almonds.

3. How do I incorporate the caramel sauce into the brownie batter?

After you pour the brownie batter into the pan, drizzle the caramel sauce over the top. Use a knife or toothpick to swirl the sauce into the batter.

4. Can I make these brownies ahead of time and reheat them?

Yes, you can make these brownies ahead of time and reheat them in the oven or microwave. Just be sure to store them in an airtight container to keep them fresh.

5. Are these brownies suitable for those with nut allergies?

No, unfortunately these brownies contain chopped nuts and may not be suitable for those with nut allergies. We recommend trying our other delicious brownie recipes that do not contain nuts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
smithcooking
  • dwyerkim
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SillyChef
Replies