• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Anyone Win the GPS Prizes Today?

In summary, Lisa was not the winner of a GPS prize, but her roommate at leadership won. Paula thinks it is great that the top folks at HO can have a little fun and be human with the rest of us.
ChefLisa
Has anyone heard about anyone winning one of the GPS prizes?

The rules stated the winners would be notified today.

Lisa

Nope so I guess that it is easy to say it wasn't me then if they were contacting someone today.

oh bummer I sure would have loved to win something for a change. Oh well life does go on.

Congrats to who ever it was that won.

Haven't heard anything yet.

I wasnt even in the drawing but... am happy for whoever won it - I got my GPS from my DH for Christmas - and I LOVE IT!!!! I just plug in the address of the host and away I go!!! It ROCKS!!!

They normally post who the winners are. I'm sure they will eventually.

Rules show they will post on February 12.

My roomie won!!I just found out that my roommate at leadership won a GPS!! She got a phone call from JEAN JONAS to let her know...she is on cloud 12 (9 just didn't cut it for this one). Can you imagine picking up the phone too...hi, This is Jean Jonas...I think I'd pass out :) I'm so excited for her.

iteachurkid said:
I just found out that my roommate at leadership won a GPS!! She got a phone call from JEAN JONAS to let her know...she is on cloud 12 (9 just didn't cut it for this one). Can you imagine picking up the phone too...hi, This is Jean Jonas...I think I'd pass out :) I'm so excited for her.

That is WAY cool! I think I'd pass out, too! Gotta love Jean!:love:
Congratulate your roomie on our behalf!!

Blessings,
Paula

iteachurkid said:
I just found out that my roommate at leadership won a GPS!! She got a phone call from JEAN JONAS to let her know...she is on cloud 12 (9 just didn't cut it for this one). Can you imagine picking up the phone too...hi, This is Jean Jonas...I think I'd pass out :) I'm so excited for her.
VERY COOL! I'd still be on the floor after that call!! I met Jean at conference last year & took advantage of the photo op!! What an awesome lady.

I was talking to someone at HO today. We had terrible weather here today and she said walking from the parking lot to her office, her hair got all windblown and wet and totally messed up. I asked her "but how is Jean's hair?" and we had a good laugh. LOL I love that it's a running joke.

DebbieJ said:
I was talking to someone at HO today. We had terrible weather here today and she said walking from the parking lot to her office, her hair got all windblown and wet and totally messed up. I asked her "but how is Jean's hair?" and we had a good laugh. LOL I love that it's a running joke.
I think it's great that the top folks at HO can have a little fun and be human with the rest of us. :) All too often, high-up muckety-mucks take themselves too seriously. Just think about how much fun they must have had filming the trip intro this year.

Well, I guess no one from here won. That's too bad. Spread our congratulations on to anyone you know who did win!! I love my Garmin. I got it at Christmas and now I'm like, "MapQuest who...what?"

Related to Did Anyone Win the GPS Prizes Today?

What is "Today Is the Day!"?

"Today Is the Day!" is a motivational cookbook created by Pampered Chef that encourages healthy eating and making positive lifestyle changes.

Who is the author of "Today Is the Day!"?

The author of "Today Is the Day!" is Pampered Chef's very own Executive Recipe Developer, Doris Christopher.

What types of recipes can be found in "Today Is the Day!"?

"Today Is the Day!" features over 100 delicious and nutritious recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, as well as tips for incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet.

Are the recipes in "Today Is the Day!" easy to make?

Yes, the recipes in "Today Is the Day!" are designed to be simple and easy to follow, making it perfect for busy individuals and families.

Can "Today Is the Day!" be used as a weight loss tool?

While "Today Is the Day!" is not specifically marketed as a weight loss tool, it does promote making healthier food choices and incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet, which can aid in weight loss. However, it is always important to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
janetupnorth