• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Week 1 Winner: Who Got the Fanny Pack?

In summary, Consultant's Corner posted the winners of the first week of January, and everyone who submitted a show won a Fanny Pack.
KaryCam
Gold Member
Well, they posted the winners of the week 1 drawing on Consultant's Corner.

This week's winners got the fanny pack.

I got one of the 500 fanny packs, anyone else win one?

so did I, but I haven't used a fanny pack since my son was 3 (he's 18 now). anyone want mine? name your price.

I know what you mean. Fanny Pack?! Aren't bad jokes made about them now a days?
But anyway - it's free, we won. I can pass it to a recruit as a reward or something.

doughmama - I would love to get your fannypack!

Use the fanny pack as an incentive for a consultant to do some activities to build their biz. Just don't tell them ahead of time what the prize is ;)

I think every C, SC and TL who submitted the first week of Jan. won. My Exec sent her weekly recognition and only about 4 people had submitted shows. My person was one of them and she won.

Good for all of you for getting a show in and winning something. If I read the rules correctly, the entries don't carry over to the next drawing. Time to get more shows in!

I won a Fanny Pack too!

The Furry Guy uses a fanny pack when he's at auctions or goes hiking. It may not be fashionable, but it's functional.

I had one consultant who submitted two shows during the first week, and she won one!

shame on me I did not know there was a drawing.

yes, nice to win but wish it were something that I could actually use. Send me a pack of new mini catalogs or spice... Everything you win counts as income and you are taxed on it. So I would rather sell it as I don't think any of my recruits would use this.

1. What is the "Week 1 Winner: Who Got the Fanny Pack?" contest?

The "Week 1 Winner: Who Got the Fanny Pack?" contest is a promotional event organized by Pampered Chef to reward one lucky customer with a stylish fanny pack. Every week, a new winner will be chosen and announced on our social media channels.

2. How do I enter the contest?

To enter the contest, simply make a purchase of any Pampered Chef product during the specified week. Every purchase counts as one entry, so the more you buy, the higher your chances of winning. No additional steps are required to enter.

3. When will the winner be announced?

The winner for each week will be announced on the following Monday on our social media channels. Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to see if you're the lucky winner!

4. Can I enter the contest multiple times?

Yes, you can enter the contest multiple times by making multiple purchases during the specified week. However, each person can only win once during the duration of the contest.

5. Is there a limit to the number of entries per person?

No, there is no limit to the number of entries per person. As long as you make a purchase during the specified week, you will receive one entry into the contest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • topchef.heather
  • General Chat
Replies