• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Anyone Else Notice the Pampered Partner Update?

In summary, the site is back up and there is a new update available dated January 22, 2007. However, there is no mention of P3. If you go into PP and put in a Consultant order for January 23, you will see the new items available. The sample packages are now listed in the sample order section on PP, including the new S/S 2007 sets. The most expensive package is $166 and the new supplies are also listed. The free consultant agreements can be added to your order and marked as "NC" to receive them for free. The breakdown of the packages is not yet available, but it is expected to be posted on CC tomorrow. The towels with dots are available on the supply
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
Now that the site is back up, there is an update dated Jan 22 07 (?). No mention of P3 though.

I have seen it too...hhmmm!!

If you go into PP an put in a Consultant order for 1-23 you will see the new items available

Kathytnt said:
If you go into PP an put in a Consultant order for 1-23 you will see the new items available

Did it give you the sample packages we could order? I am not at home to try it. I remember doing this last time and you could see them but not what was in the package but you could see open stock.

It doesn't, just tells you the open stock items.

I shows a list of samples but not what's in it

I already have someone interested in the Island rum cake so I need get the torte pans

what are the open stock items? i can't find them after i did an update.

nikkijo said:
what are the open stock items? i can't find them after i did an update.

When you go in make sure to change the date of the order or it won't come up.HTH

rennea said:
When you go in make sure to change the date of the order or it won't come up.HTH

That worked! Thank you.

I ran the update and the S/S 2007 sets are in the sample order section on PP. :)

Unfortunately, having earned NOTHING but the Trifle Bowl, it's going to cost me $664 if I buy everything (which my DH would kill me if I did, so I'll have to see what the packages include). The most expensive package is $166, btw.

The new supplies are also listed!

So does this mean we can begin placing orders as of tomorrow?

Yep!
Hooray!

Put in the date of 1/23 for your order

Does anyone know how to get the free consultant agreements on your order????

jentapp said:
Unfortunately, having earned NOTHING but the Trifle Bowl, it's going to cost me $664 if I buy everything (which my DH would kill me if I did, so I'll have to see what the packages include). The most expensive package is $166, btw.

I bet you that Package A ($166) is everything except the open stock pieces, so you probably won't be able to get that and B and C, etc.

Kathytnt said:
Put in the date of 1/23 for your order Does anyone know how to get the free consultant agreements on your order????
Add the agreements to your order, then click so there's an "X" in the "NC" (no charge) column. You can get one set of agreements and one pack of show planners free each month.

chefann said:
Add the agreements to your order, then click so there's an "X" in the "NC" (no charge) column. You can get one set of agreements and one pack of show planners free each month.

It's not working for the show planners anymor :(

jentapp said:
I ran the update and the S/S 2007 sets are in the sample order section on PP. :)

Do we have the breakdown yet of the packages?

not yet... someone better post it when they get it!!

Since the packages show up on PP with tomorrow's dates you can bet they will be up on CC tomorrow under samples!

They aren't up yet, but you bet I will be checking tomorrow!

We are all waiting with baited breath!

The sample packages are on CC now.

You know, I'm not as excited as I was last season!! Doesn't seem to be as much open stock. I would have loved to get one of the new towels but I don't really want either of the packages they are in.

I know they aren't a catalog item...does anyone think we'll have a chance to order them individually as consultants so we can show them?

The towels are a catalog item. The dishcloths that are the April guest special are not. We'll be able to get the by submitting a $500 show in February.

Those towels with the dots are on the supply order form. :D

jentapp said:
Those towels with the dots are on the supply order form. :D
My previous post was based on the assumption that Lisa was referring to the microfiber towels/dishcloths.

Sorry if it wasn't!

1. What is the Pampered Partner Update?

The Pampered Partner Update is a new software update for Pampered Chef consultants that provides a more streamlined and efficient way to manage their businesses, including tracking sales, orders, and customer information.

2. When will the Pampered Partner Update be available?

The Pampered Partner Update is currently available for all Pampered Chef consultants to download and start using immediately.

3. Is the Pampered Partner Update easy to use?

Yes, the Pampered Partner Update is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy for consultants to navigate and utilize all of its features.

4. Can I still access my old Pampered Chef software?

Yes, the old software will still be available for a limited time for those who need to transfer any important information or data to the new Pampered Partner Update.

5. Will I need to pay for the Pampered Partner Update?

No, the Pampered Partner Update is completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants to download and use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedtiffani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefann