• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Diane Van S Shines On Stage: A Captivating Moment Captured from the Skybox!

In summary, Diane had a great time at conference. She enjoyed all of her workshops and the networking opportunities. She is looking forward to continuing to work with her team members in the future.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Hey Diane! I snapped this shot of you from teh skybox!

Attachments

• PC National Conference 2008 041 (Small).jpg
    PC National Conference 2008 041 (Small).jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 217
  • PC National Conference 2008 041 (Small).jpg
    PC National Conference 2008 041 (Small).jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 218
is that her in the green jacket???

Yep! She's in the light green jacket - she looked BEAUTIFUL!!

You looked great Diane!! Congrats!!! :D:D

Thanks for sharing Carolyn. Congratualtions Diane!

congrats Diane!! You were standing next to my roomate/bedmate for conference

Congrats!!! :)

Woo-hoo!!!

Congratulations!! Wish we all could have been there cheering for you!

Great picture Carolyn! To all my CS buddies, I only saw Carolyn at conference and did not get to meet up with others. My apologises to all. Was at dinner with my team members (I had one that has been to conference and 2 new comers). Dinner ran late but we had a wonderful time and great bonding time.

I treated them to Tavern on the Park. OMG...the food was simply wonderful and I feel like that is an understatement!! We had 4 appetizers and with 3 drinks and it ran me about $50 a person so it was a bit pricey, but I am so appreciative of all they do throughout the year and their taking the time to attend conference. I know it will help them grow, I could see the knowledge and the experiences take hold before we even left.

All of my workshops were fantastic and this conference gave me the boost I need to get the party started.

Ann, can I, uh, be a hospitality consultant on your team next year at conference? (You do treat your hospitality consultants the same as your own, right....right?) ;)

leggy
(Hoping to meet you at Leadership!)

Oh y'all. Thanks first of all Carolyn for posting this. It's the first photo I've seen and I forgot my own camera. I wish I could describe my feelings. All I know is that I want everyone on my team to have that same awesome experience. It was SO amazing! Thanks everyone... I never feel beautiful so you've all made my day!

ChefLoriG said:
congrats Diane!! You were standing next to my roomate/bedmate for conference
Good grief... I hit thanks as I was trying to hit quote. I think my body is still in recovery mode. Which one was your roomy... to my right hand or left?

Congrats!:sun:

legacypc46 said:
Ann, can I, uh, be a hospitality consultant on your team next year at conference? (You do treat your hospitality consultants the same as your own, right....right?) ;)

leggy
(Hoping to meet you at Leadership!)

Well, until it comes to footing the bill for this!!:D If I get an override for my hospitality, then I would consider it!!

My ED cautioned me that this may not be a good idea to start because if my team grows, then it will get expensive. I do agree and she has 450 on her team!! For me, it was special because these 2 newcomers and the consultant on my team that has come for years do so much. The "old timer" will coach some of my first line, she is on the verge of promoting to director, etc. The 2 new comers...one just promoted to FD and during dinner her newest recruit called stating that show 2 was $1100!! She left her hubby at home with the 3 children (age 6 to 2) to pack up and when she got home they were moving from Michigan back here to NY!! And she is due for baby number 4 in December!! The other has one recruit and she left 2 pre-school aged children at home. It cost me less than one month of overrides.

I may tweek it in the future! :party:

Related to Diane Van S Shines On Stage: A Captivating Moment Captured from the Skybox!

What is "Diane Van S Shines On Stage: A Captivating Moment Captured from the Skybox!"?

"Diane Van S Shines On Stage: A Captivating Moment Captured from the Skybox!" is a live cooking demonstration and presentation event featuring Pampered Chef consultant Diane Van S. It showcases her culinary skills and provides an opportunity for attendees to learn new recipes and cooking techniques.

Where and when is the event taking place?

The event will take place at the Skybox event space on Saturday, October 2nd at 6:00 PM.

How do I purchase tickets for the event?

You can purchase tickets for "Diane Van S Shines On Stage" on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Tickets are limited and may sell out, so it is recommended to purchase them in advance.

What can I expect at the event?

At the event, attendees will get to watch Diane Van S in action as she prepares delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products. There will also be opportunities to purchase Pampered Chef products and ask Diane any cooking-related questions.

Is there a dress code for the event?

There is no specific dress code for the event, but it is recommended to dress comfortably as you may be standing for the duration of the demonstration. Also, keep in mind that the event is held in a kitchen setting, so it is best to avoid wearing any loose or flowy clothing that may accidentally come into contact with the cooking equipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Diane Giardinelli
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies